• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2012 breeding thread

diamondlil

Mice! They taste so nice!
First hook-up of the year, within seconds of being introduced, Lola my christmas hypo and Catle Kate my Love okeetee. I tried to get a shot but Kate objected!

Attachments

• 026 (640x427).jpg
    026 (640x427).jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 631
2nd hook-up, Slim my RO and Sundance, het amel

Attachments

• 020 (640x617) (500x482).jpg
    020 (640x617) (500x482).jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 613
Polly's in blue, then she'll be with Little Joe for bloods and hopefully fires, Faith will be with Bronco Billy for (fingers and toes crossed) christmas bloods, Annie and Bonanza for ghosts het blood/mot, Lola with Silk for christmas hypos and hets

while we're on the 2012 breeding season, anyone who will be coming up with Hypo- Lavendar Stripes in CANADA, please let me know. I am looking for a male. Does not have to be a hatchling, but does have to be under 4 yrs old!!

Farmgirl- have you asked Rebecca of Triple-R? If she doesn't have any she might know who will. You can also post on Reptiles Canada...

congrats J9, i have two that i want to go at it right now, but the metallica playing in the background doesn't seem to be putting them in the mood, do you have any different musical suggestions for me for them?

Farmgirl- have you asked Rebecca of Triple-R? If she doesn't have any she might know who will. You can also post on Reptiles Canada...

Yeah, I checked, Rebecca lives 20 mins away from me and I got my Blizzard hatchling, Khuno (in avatar) from her. She does not have what I need and is not sure if she'll end up with one this season, so I'm looking around. I'd REALLY like to get him this year.:D

congrats J9, i have two that i want to go at it right now, but the metallica playing in the background doesn't seem to be putting them in the mood, do you have any different musical suggestions for me for them?
Hmmmmmmmm, I believe some Barry White is the snakey honeymoon soundtrack of choice! Only the two hook-ups so far here though, fitting the snakey lovin' around my shift patterns is a pain

Norwood (anery) and Belle Starr (het blood, anery) hooked up, Polly and Joe (bloods het amel) hooked up, Also paired Polly with Lola for more het christmas bloods, Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash (upper keys) hooked up, Billy and Silk (het christmas, het blood) hooked up, Annie (ghost mot) hooked up both with Bonanza (ghostblood) and Texas Pete (amel stripe)
I decided to risk breeding diamond Lil, my snow this year, so she's with Butch (anery het amel).

Thank the baby cheeses for my photo records! I wanted to seperate Billy and Silk to check if she was showing any signs of eggs. Cue one confused owner with 2 almost identical snakes. Luckily their head patterns are different enough that drawing a little plan and comparing them did the trick. No signs of eggies yet, so back together as a pair for now, with the 'head pattern plan' taped to the tub

Fingers crossed, looks like Sundance is going into her prelay shed. I can't believe how late my season is compared to people with pipies already!

You should see if you can tell them apart by tail shape. Just for fun. I can also tell nearly-identical snakes apart by weight.

You should see if you can tell them apart by tail shape. Just for fun. I can also tell nearly-identical snakes apart by weight.
Good idea, I'll give it a go and compare to the very high-tech head-pattern plans taped on their honeymoon tub!

2 little slugs from Silk Miller, laid outside the laybox. She's as big as a house so here's hoping there are nicer eggs to come along.......

Attachments

• 001 (500x333).jpg
    001 (500x333).jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 002 (500x333).jpg
    002 (500x333).jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 190
Faith is laying! I wouldn't usually disturb a laying female but she's so busy swirling she'd buried this egg. I mated her Billy with her sibling so this is the result of het Christmas/anery/diffused

Attachments

• 056 (500x333).jpg
    056 (500x333).jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 176
Back