CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello everyone

Old 09-24-2005, 11:23 PM   #1
Malkingray
Hello everyone

Hello all. I found this site last year and have learned SO much. I often do searches and just sit and read some of the old threads and gain more knowledge.

I am a certified vet tech in the state of PA. I work at a small animal hospital during the week and an emergency hospital on weekends. I love my jobs and being able to help save and care for animals. (although I don't see a whole lot of exotics at either job)

I have quite a few animals sharing my home at this time, including 5 Dalmatians (I used to show conformation, now just obedience and hopefully agility in the future), some rescued cats (both purebred and DSH), a Senegal, a Blue-Headed Pionus, a rabbit and of course a growing number of snakes (if stopped buying snakes this last month I would have a contributing member seal by now!).

My "corn collection" includes quite a variety of morphs and hets. I LOVE genetics, so corns seemed to be a logical choice. I have purchased almost ALL of my corns through people on this site and they are ALL doing well!

I am working on getting a website up and running to show off my corns and their future offspring. While I haven't yet bred any (keeping my fingers crossed all goes well this spring) - I am registered under the name Diagon Alley Corn Snakes with ACR and plan on registering all my corns with them.

So, thanks Rich for a great site (and some really nice snakes too ). I hope to continue to learn from this site and hopefully produce some really nice/healthy snakes from my new found knowledge
Thanks again,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google