• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

SHOW ME YOUR VIV'S

I really need to post some new viv pics... Since the last time I posted, I have 13 more vivs AND Mallie's has been altered. =)

For now, I only have pics of one... This is Asia the '08 Lavender's 10 gal, recently renovated. It's a basic set-up, but it works... And cottage cheese containers make great hides! Hers are the 16 oz tubs, of which I have an over-abundance--my mom likes her cottage cheese!

You can see the inhabitant's fat belly in the paper towel tube on the left. She'd just chowed down on a large fuzzy... =)

Attachments

• Asia_10GalViv_1.jpg
    Asia_10GalViv_1.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 246
I should update as my vivs have changed....

6369_1154202340181_1381370960_30645388_7705219_n.jpg

This is Artemis's viv it is a 30 gal long so 36" x 24" x 18". Warm side is on the right, I only use the white light for pics and showing her to people, the heat lamp is occasionally used in conjunction with the UTH (depending on how cool the AC makes the house and it's effect on the Rheostats ability to stabilize the UTH's temp). She has 5 hides to choose from 2 on the warm side, 2 on the cool side and 1 in the middle. The second hides on the warm and cool side have been created by the vines over top of the actual hides (yes, she actually uses these spots) and the middle has been made with vines hung over a large curved log. The temp dials are not used, I discovered they are terribly inaccurate(as much as +/-10 degrees) and instead I use an infrared temp gun.
100_6408.jpg

Thanks for looking Tisha

I use a racking system for all but my Herald snake and King Rat Snake. The herald set up is very simple because she is a pain to find in bedding
Sorry for the dirty desk
064-8.jpg

This thread needs to be ressurected again!!!

Finally got my camera for Christmas so I'm rezzing this thread with some pics of my viv's.

Aly's 15 gallon setup
l_8f9e644102fe498594a97b39852dbc9f.jpg

Charlie's 10 gallon setup
l_6f69fe1e6e4141dca13571a773eab6be.jpg

(Note: They aren't fat I just fed them. Lol.)

nothing like an old thread back from the dead......

I would post some pics of mine, but all of my viv pics are on the computor up stairs and i really dont want to do the hassle of getting them...

Back