CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

SHOW ME YOUR VIV'S

Old 05-25-2008, 02:15 AM   #81
jbaygirl0
Awesome vivs everyone MegF. your system is so neat and tidy, i like. Felling inspired to fix up Tess and Milo's Vivs. Had them housed together, got another viv today so can playlol

Old 05-26-2008, 07:55 AM   #82
Talinea
Hi!
Great vivs, love the idea that there are so many people who give their snakes the possibility to climb, hide, explore... I hope I can put a pic of my new viv in here soon, but I'm still building it because it takes some more efforts (and sometimes I'm supposed to work on my Diploma, also... *sigh*)

Go on with these great pics!

Old 05-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #83
brtrude
wow i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread!!!! Some of your vivs are amazing and some of the sert-ups from you guys who have quite a lot of tanks looks incredible. I cant remember who posted it but there was one person who had all the tanks set up under the stairs (i think it was the stairs) and it looked amazing!
Im a big fan of glass tanks myself.
Here are mine,
1st one is Dezmonds tank.
2nd one is Dorothys, soon il probably be adding some things for dorothy to climb on but shes still settling in and hasnt been out much so im not in any rush.

DOROTHYS TANK......

there is awater bowl in ther by the way,i took that picture when i first set the tank up and dorothy hadnt yet arived.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:37 PM   #84
Bloodred Dad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegF. View Post
Here are mine:
This has to be one of the most amazing setups I've EVER seen!!!

Old 05-28-2008, 01:59 AM   #85
jbaygirl0
Yes, that's the one i like brtrude i love love the Gollum water bowl, where did you get it?

Old 05-28-2008, 05:19 AM   #86
MegF.
I love my snake room now. It is all in one size. The arboreals are on the other side in larger cages, although there will be three more cages going in on the cornsnake side. Now I need to come up with a neater rack.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:16 AM   #87
brtrude
the gollum model and the water bowl are seperate things, there just near rach other so i can see why it looks like they are the same model. lol
i got the gollum model with the lord of the rings dvd.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #88
doortech9
well heres mine, Its a 60 gallon self made dealy, currently making a new lid. Freshly remodelled for new occupant. Sorry abou tthe glare on the second one.

Old 08-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #89
Leologan42
Is moss and acceptable substrate? I just purchaced my first corn snake this weekend. Base 3 inches substrate is coconut/clay mixture with a 1 inch top layer of sphangum moss. I notice my little guy hides himself under the moss layer.

Old 08-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #90
SquamishSerpents
aspen is the best bedding for a snake. moss is far too moist which could cause skin conditions on your snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google