• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pip-pip-hurrah!

I'm totally gutted, Elle. I know George faithfully checked every morning and evening and opened the lids for air-exchange. The set of normal conjoined were even worse.
The bonus (even though it was dead), was the ghost, with it's divided belly checks. Next year Annie will go to Bonanza and Bret, to give me the chance at stripe/mot aneries and ghosts het mot/blood

Hey, I'm crossing my fingers for the little one and the other eggs - sad to hear from he others, sometimes it doesn't go like it should have, but you have so many beautiful hatchlings this year, keep your chin up :)

Well, this morning the premmie is still alive! It's attached to it's egg, by sheer luck I'd slit the opposite side and when I'd realised it was still alive I set it in a tub on damp tissue. I've no idea what its chance of survival is, and couldn't weigh it, but it looks at least 10g like Pearl's big hatchlings last year

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 138
All of Annie's hatchlings have shed, 1 fed. This is my favourite, the hypo that's still popping as female, and a keeper if it thrives.

Attachments

• 27a.JPG
    27a.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 137
Sorry to hear you lost a few :(

That Hypo is a little cutie though and I would be tempted to keep it too :)

Good luck with the little premie, hope it makes it for you *fingers crossed*

Best wishes,

Well, compared to only having 2 survivors last year, things are looking up! The premie is still alive, attached to its yolk by the umbilicus, so I haven't given up hope on it. Thanks for the good thoughts!

:dancer::dancer::dancer:Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Look what I found when I got in from work this morning!
1 detached egg, 1 independent hatchling! The premmie survived early entry into the world, pops as male, 9g of normal het blood, anery, christmas!

Attachments

• 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 7a.JPG
    7a.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 100
Only time for a quick snap, but here's Pearl's second hatchling, all 14g of it! 2 of the eggs are over 2", so how big are these babies going to be!

Attachments

• 17a.JPG
    17a.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 141
What a sight for sore eyes! 5 pipping this morning! Looks like Lola's the daddy of all 7 so far, no aneries here. 4 still to pip.

Attachments

• 20a.JPG
    20a.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 133
No aneries still, with only 2 eggs left to pip. As Pearl's were laid on the 20th of June, this long incubation has had me tearing my hair out!

Came home after a visit to Pete, to find the monster egg has hatched, 1 left to go. At 'only' 11g, I've finally got an anery! As this has to be the result of Bonanza mating with Pearl, this will be het blood, het anery. Popping as a girlie so far.

Attachments

• 42a.JPG
    42a.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 47a.JPG
    47a.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 99
Thanks! Looks like Pearl just makes big babies! Lucky I'd put a litter of 2g pinks in the freezer in case they were bigg'uns!

Back