CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Blizzard Corn for Cancer Patient

Old 12-10-2008, 07:33 PM   #11
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenhollowherp View Post
Lol! Well, before I got into snakes, I was into sugar gliders. Every day someone came and begged for free gliders, cheap gliders, or colored gliders because of [insert unfortunate event here] and it turned out that NONE of these events were ever proven to be true. The ones who really had unfortunate events were the ones willing to go the extra mile for their loved ones or themselves.

If you thought that was rude, playing a game of iSketch would probably outright kill you.

Get out more, buddy.
again, I repeat:
Not the best first impression to say the very least. Bah-humbug!

PS) I'm not your buddy

Old 12-11-2008, 10:12 AM   #12
NannyCloud
Do you think I am begging for a free snake!?

You judge too quickly.

I would be no means accept a free snake or any price less on any behalf I am just looking for a breeder with a good deal since I really want to get this for my friend. So far I've email over ten breeders and searched the web for hours. I've found three avaliable snakes and am currently comparing their prices and asking abour their health and conditions. Not to mention that her realtives are also busy with the same task. It's a group effort and we thought it might open up some possibilities if I posted on the forum.

Woa to any such persons who would get on this awsome site and sit around begging for reptiles especially ones with value. I agree; it is a stupid and aweful way to create reputation and it takes away on credibility.

I haven't been able to get to a computer for a month or too since my friend has been in the hospital and the season is keeping me. You must understand that my silence was not on the account or embarassment or thinking that I was caught in the act of begging.

Forgive me if you thought that but I really don't understand why everyone instantly thinks I'm begging when I want to find the best deal. The truth is I don't have money but it wouldn't stop me from doing everything in my power to scrape enough together to pay the price anyone names for an honest deal on a healthy reptile in which I think it is worth everypenny for the happiness of her life how ever short or long.

Do you even think I invented the story!?!?

Really,

Was all the "bad-first impression," statements really mandatory? Ever thought that your first impression with that might not be the best to me either?

How can I ever repair this mistake and show you that what I say is true??? Tell me and I'll do it. I meant no harm really...

Old 12-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #13
ForkedTung
Quote:
Was all the "bad-first impression," statements really mandatory? Ever thought that your first impression with that might not be the best to me either?
Nannycloud, I hope you understand that my post about first impressions was NOT directed at you, but rather.... hiddenhollowhumbugs.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #14
lizardgal06
i found a blizzard snake on this web site heres the link there in missipi but there decently priced. good luck http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=65&de=649872

Old 12-11-2008, 06:17 PM   #15
hiddenhollowherp
Thumbs up

Goodness gracious.
I guess people on this site have fragile psyches. No matter. I can cope.

If you go on Craigslist or LiveDeal, you will find the best prices. HOWEVER, you must demand to see a photograph with the ad's ID number in it. Since these people are not always scrupulous breeders, they can do some pretty screwy things. I bought my first corn off LiveDeal and I have never been more satisfied with any transaction. If I can find her breeder's number, I will give it to you. He specializes in blizzards and snows. NOTHING is over $100. He rocks!

Old 12-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #16
NannyCloud
Sorry!

Sorry about the first impression mix up. I appologize.

If you go to WRAL.com and search "make a wish" then click about the Angeir teen or Elizabeth Mize you can see my friend with cancer they did her interview yesterday and I'm even in the news video. I hope you enjoy that.

Thanks for the Blizzard sugestions I am currently working to look into all of them. That helps.

If offended anyone with any of my posts please, or if you've any questions, please message me, I am sorry.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:31 PM   #17
Rich in KY
Nannycloud no one but this hiddenhollowherp person questioned you or your motives. You did not offend anyone and do not need to apologize. It is very admirable that you are helping your friend with her wish. Good luck finding what you are looking for. I wish the best for you and for Elizabeth Mize.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #18
hiddenhollowherp
Nannycloud, you did nothing wrong or out of line to anyone. I'm just not used to this atmosphere yet, so please excuse my bluntness. If I've caused you any upset, I truly am sorry, however I never intended any offense in the first place, just trying to open your mind to what people may think, but clearly nobody thinks that, so my post wasn't of any use whatsoever.

To apologize for vandalising your thread so to speak, I am going to begin a vigorous search for blizzard corns. I don't know how or if I can message you privately, and I fear that if I post here with an awesome deal that someone will see it and take it. It's up to you, how you'd like me to give you any information I find.

Do not get your hopes up. I'm lazy enough that I generally just pay a higher price to avoid vigorous searching. I will look harder than I've ever looked before.

No spots at all, you say? Pure white? What about yellow throat or tummy?

Old 12-12-2008, 04:43 AM   #19
Iguanagirl8662
I saw a Blizzard on Kathy Love's site for $59, it isn't exactly patternless you can see the spots but it's still pretty. Just another idea incase you can't find one.

Old 12-12-2008, 08:17 AM   #20
Kokopelli
Good luck with your search. Wish I could have helped but as I have no cornsnakes and I live in Israel... well, I can't send much but my sympathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google