CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard?

Old 01-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #91
v_various
Wow, hiddenhollowherp, those are some amazing questions.

Maybe this "stupidest thing you've heard" can also include "funniest questions", I got to say, I laughed at most of them.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:12 PM   #92
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadie.Glitch View Post
I thought it was hillarious that when I went to visit this thread, the ad above it was for "Satanic Jewelry" (see screenshot)

I just thought that was really ironic...
Not really, Ad info. online will "read" a forum and select appropriate adds to display. Just a few days ago there was a thread here where someone was complimenting another members lips, Jolie-like, anyway an add almost immediately appeared at the top of the thread for a co. that does lip injections or some such foolishness...just an FYI!

Old 01-30-2009, 05:07 PM   #93
CraziiTii
Gah, I don't want to think about that Jim! No killing cats! *shudders*

and that Satanic Jewlery thing is histarical.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:58 PM   #94
VickyChaiTea
Oh man, these are all crazy questions. @___@

I've never been asked any stupid questions about snakes, but I have heard plenty of fish related ones. I was on yahoo answers (that place is full of idiots, srsly) and someone asked if they could keep a betta with a goldfish, and someone told them "Of course, bettas and goldfish are in the same family." My response to that was actually taken down lol.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #95
Cegninedorf
Right now, at 8 mos pregnant, I love being asked, "Are you having a baby?"

No, it's a tumor.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #96
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cegninedorf View Post
Right now, at 8 mos pregnant, I love being asked, "Are you having a baby?"

No, it's a tumor.

Tell 'em the truth! It's an STD!

Old 01-30-2009, 09:05 PM   #97
Cegninedorf
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Tell 'em the truth! It's an STD!
Oh, wouldn't that get some raised eyebrows! To be completely honest, it's more often than not the kids at school who ask me -- but it just floors me all the same because I know that so many of them see pregnant ladies (their moms!) around them all of the time! Where are our inferential skills, kiddos?! But, the *comment* that I hate most -- which I thankfully haven't heard virtually at all during my pregnancy thanks to being around mostly tactful people, I guess -- is, "You're so BIG!" Umm, yes, it's called being pregnant. The school nurse today decided to enlighten me with that one...my response was a very cold, "thanks."

(And I *know* that I'm not "so big" because I've only gained 29 lbb & I'm carrying completely in the front! It's hilarious when I startle people who are walking behind me & then I turn...and I hear a gasp of, "She's pregnant?!")

Old 01-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #98
katieam
ok lol i have two:

one regarding corns from my dad- (more of a statement than a question though) Don't you think that your being horrible to that little snake. Your starving it only feeding it once a week. You know if you need money to buy more mice for the little guy, you don't have to let him starve.

I know he meant well but i couldn't help laughing, especially since i had given him my corm snake book to read before i got sam. I guess he didn't read it lol.

one from work- we had a table with a sale sign on it and one man walked up to me after looking at the table and preceded to ask me what i was trying to pull. Now i had no idea what he was talking about, so i asked him what he meant. He said that I was a crook for trying to trick him into buying a shirt for $14.99 when the tag CLEARLY said $29.99. i guess some people have never seen a sale sign before, and this guy really thought that i was trying to trick him into buying the shirt.

Old 01-31-2009, 10:26 AM   #99
hiddenhollowherp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cegninedorf View Post
(And I *know* that I'm not "so big" because I've only gained 29 lbb & I'm carrying completely in the front! It's hilarious when I startle people who are walking behind me & then I turn...and I hear a gasp of, "She's pregnant?!")
Is that your little one in your siggy?!

Old 01-31-2009, 12:45 PM   #100
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenhollowherp View Post
Is that your little one in your siggy?!
You are such a smart arse.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google