CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Miami Phase...

Old 07-06-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
Wylie
Miami Phase...

Wondering if anyone out there has any Miami Phases with THICK black borders OR any BANDED Miami phases? I've decided that one of the above will be my next snake purchase. I'm in no hurry so even if someone just has PLANS for one of the above, let me know! Thanks!

Old 07-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
RobbiesCornField
Check with Carol (Low Belly Reptiles). If you want Miami's, Carol's got the best!

Old 07-07-2009, 05:15 AM   #3
Nanci
Check with ArpeggioAngel (Katie) too. She's hatching out Miamis right now (from Carol's stock) and I think one of the moms is a banded.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
ArpeggioAngel
I have two males left from last year still...have to look at them again to see if they have the thicker borders.

Also hatched two clutches so far of miami/miami phase and have one more clutch in the incubator.
First clutch has eaten once so far - so another meal or two and I will be putting them up for sale. 2nd clutch is about ready to shed.

Old 07-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
Wylie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
I have two males left from last year still...have to look at them again to see if they have the thicker borders.

Also hatched two clutches so far of miami/miami phase and have one more clutch in the incubator.
First clutch has eaten once so far - so another meal or two and I will be putting them up for sale. 2nd clutch is about ready to shed.
Okay, yes, I'd really like to have one with either red or orange saddles with thick black borders on a silver background. I think a banded one with thick black borders would be UBER cool but I really am/was not expecting for someone to have those yet, I know the banded variety of corn snakes is fairly new. I'd love to see what ya got! I did see pics probably about a year ago, of someone's Miamis from Carol and pretty much when I saw them I decided I eventually wanted one also. They are just beautiful, beautiful snakes!

Old 07-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #6
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie View Post
Okay, yes, I'd really like to have one with either red or orange saddles with thick black borders on a silver background. I think a banded one with thick black borders would be UBER cool but I really am/was not expecting for someone to have those yet, I know the banded variety of corn snakes is fairly new. I'd love to see what ya got! I did see pics probably about a year ago, of someone's Miamis from Carol and pretty much when I saw them I decided I eventually wanted one also. They are just beautiful, beautiful snakes!

Carol produces the most fantastic Miami's around IMHO.
Most of my hatchlings are the products of snakes I have purchased from her. Soon as these guys eat again (and the 2nd cluch sheds) I will post some pics and see if you are interested in anything.

Old 07-07-2009, 01:39 PM   #7
Wylie
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Check with Carol (Low Belly Reptiles). If you want Miami's, Carol's got the best!
Didn't see any in her list or photos that are what I'm looking for.

Old 07-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #8
Wylie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
Carol produces the most fantastic Miami's around IMHO.
Apparently. I've seen pics from other members who have purchased Miamis from her.

Quote:
Most of my hatchlings are the products of snakes I have purchased from her. Soon as these guys eat again (and the 2nd cluch sheds) I will post some pics and see if you are interested in anything.
Great. Thanks. Pics of the parents would be very helpful since I know the hatchlings are never as impressive as the parents. My Abbott's Okeetee has become simply gorgeous, VERY different from what he looked like as a hatchling.

Old 07-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #9
TandJ
I am expecting a similiar clutch to hatch in the next while.. Just not from a Miami to Miami breeding...

Heres a peek at the parents..

Old 07-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #10
Wylie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TandJ View Post
I am expecting a similiar clutch to hatch in the next while.. Just not from a Miami to Miami breeding...

Heres a peek at the parents..

I like the colors on the Miami Phase altho I'd want the borders to be thicker black. Are you expecting thicker black borders than the one pictured there?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google