CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

black and white? or close to that?

Old 08-30-2009, 03:14 AM   #1
fenrirs_child
black and white? or close to that?

hi, i've had cornsnakes since i was 13, but i don't have much experience with special morphs, though i would like to get into them. is there a developed (or even unproven) morph that is black and white, or close to that? the closest i could find to that was an anethyristic, but i'm looking for a more sharp distinction between the colors, with less grey... any suggestions?

Old 08-30-2009, 03:20 AM   #2
joblack83
As far as I know there isn't a black a white corn. Never know what someone has in their closet though. I'd love to have one myself.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:30 AM   #3
fenrirs_child
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack83 View Post
As far as I know there isn't a black a white corn. Never know what someone has in their closet though. I'd love to have one myself.
right, but it can't hurt to ask... do you know of any strains of really vibrant anethyristic?

Old 08-30-2009, 04:24 AM   #4
UniqueSnakes
What about red and white???

Old 08-30-2009, 09:15 AM   #5
Cornsnake124
unique, now your just trying to sell one of those pieds!!

Old 08-30-2009, 09:29 AM   #6
ceasertwo
It's not a corn snake, and i don't know if this would work as i don't really know there temperment, but what about an oreo Pueblan milk snake, or a normal California king. I saw a milk snake at the Daytona Expo that was just beautiful, but i'll be darned if i can remember what is was exactly or even who had it. I want to say it was a pearl or something like that. Sorry i know this doesn't help much.

Old 08-30-2009, 02:09 PM   #7
fenrirs_child
i've had a kingsnake, in my experience they're just not as much fun as corns... i'm considering just getting a ghost or a snow if i can't find one, but i really want to stick to corns. i've also had pythons and boas and garters and gophers and my favorite by far were the corns

Old 08-30-2009, 02:12 PM   #8
danielle
Anery then will be the closest to black and white.

Old 08-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #9
CaptBogart
Don't forget the Charcoal in Corns

and the other one you saw in Daytona Tony was probably a Ghost Hondo

Old 08-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #10
fenrirs_child
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle View Post
Anery then will be the closest to black and white.
do you know of a good strain of anerys? i mean, a breeder that has a particularly exceptional bloodline?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google