CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Age of Corn Snake Owners Poll.

Old 09-05-2002, 06:58 PM   #11
Ares
I'll be 22 soon. Been studying snakes for about 4 years but only bought one
a year ago. Took a while to decide which kind I wanted but finally decided on
a corn snake. Soon as I have more time to devote to my pets I plan on getting a Ball Python.

Old 09-05-2002, 07:02 PM   #12
kenalotia
I'm 22... I'll be 23 next month. I've only had corns for about a year, but I've had other reptiles since I was a kid.

Hey, Kevin, I thought you were older! Hmm, maybe that's cuz I looked at your profile and it says you were born in 1975! So what's the story... are you 16 or 27??

Old 09-05-2002, 07:10 PM   #13
Darin Chappell
Wink

Uh . . .maybe you guys are just playing along, but if perchance someone missed the tongue firmly planted in Kevin's cheek,

He said he was 16 with ELEVEN years experience, followed by a ?

He then went on to say that he started out in herps at age 13?

Kevin, you have to save your dry sense of humor for those who appreciate it!

Old 09-05-2002, 07:48 PM   #14
Kevin M
Ack. Major SNAFU Maverick...

Im 27. When I said 16 with eleven years experience I meant 11 years experience acting like a 16 year old. It's something my girlfriend always says to me. Man, I really am an unfunny guy eh?

<Runs in corner and hides>

Old 09-05-2002, 08:35 PM   #15
Matt L
I caught that as well Kevin--but Darin beat me to the post. Well at least your not an "old married man" as Iris said. Iris I had you pegged for at least 21--you present yourself well for only 15. I say that with experience, because I have a 16 and 17 year old. OK..OK I'm getting to it, I'm 37, bought my first snake from Bob Roth at age 13, but I've turned over every log and waded through every creek I could find since age 8.

Old 09-05-2002, 08:42 PM   #16
Reptiles=3
I'm 15 with 3 years of herp expeirience. And hope to start breeding next year!!!

Old 09-06-2002, 12:42 AM   #17
Iris
Oops..heheheh...I guess I didn't read carefully.
"Old married guy" was a slight exaggeration and I really just meant "oldER."

Old 09-06-2002, 04:27 AM   #18
SilverTongue
Quote:
Spot, however, wasn't Sparky, so my son lost interest (He missed Sparky). I took over the care of Spot and the corn snake addiction then took over me.
Have you considered getting him another blind snake? Perhaps one a lil older like what the other one would be at this time. Hehe you can always fib and say you found him again!

Old 09-06-2002, 04:58 AM   #19
jim
i am an old married guy if 31 is old. i've had snakes as pets for about 10 years (started with grey rats and northern pines) but never bred them until this year. i also grew up living next door to a wildlife refuge (about 13000 acres) where my grandfather and great-grandfather were caretakers for about 35 years so i've spent most of my life bringing home eastern milks, garters, banded water snakes, the occasional black rat, and this year found my first confirmed eastern fox snake. (a very exciting and unexpected find in the wild up here in central new york)... jim (a country boy livin in the city---ack)

Old 09-06-2002, 06:45 AM   #20
SilverTongue
they actually have country land in NY??!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google