CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Age of Corn Snake Owners Poll.

Old 08-15-2004, 01:37 AM   #51
REG
I am 45, I must say my interest in critters started at a very early age, I always had wild caught turtles, frogs and ribbon snakes.....Had boa's for several years at age 21, but decided to give them away, due to my wifes pregancey with my first child. read too many articles of accidents with animal attacking infants. The children are pretty grown up. so for the last 3 years I fell in love with corns. 1 turned into 3, 3 turned into 6....... now at 200. I think they call that adult ADD or OCD. I call it a great hobby. and I am always learning something new, have beautiful snakes and meet the greatest people, whether on the internet or in person REG

Old 08-15-2004, 02:02 AM   #52
Bekah
29 going on 30 here...always wanted a snake when I was little....finally got an opportunity in June of this year and seized it!

Old 08-17-2004, 11:46 AM   #53
matty_022001
i am 16 and i had my first corn when i was 15

Old 08-17-2004, 12:38 PM   #54
VinnyJ
I am 33 and have always had an interest in snakes. When I was a kid my parents wouldn't let me have a snake so when my son asked if we could get some snakes I said "Absolutely"!!! Lol. Just like many other people I was quickly addicted to cornsnakes and now have over 70 corns. Of course my obsession didn't stop with corns.... I have Brazilian Rainbow Boas, Rosy Boas, Ball Pythons, African House snakes, and some Luesistic Rats. I really like this hobby and have met a lot of great people because of it. I like saying "quad het" and seeing someones eyes light up with excitement just like mine. Lol.

Old 08-19-2004, 05:31 PM   #55
MegF.
Boy, this sounds like an AA meeting! Hi, I'm 41.....and a snake lover....there, I said it! I also have horses, dogs and a cat....had lots of other critters thru my life too. Even have a husband who likes snakes.. Good thing too cuz I'm getting two more to breed! Help, I'm addicted!

Old 08-20-2004, 09:51 AM   #56
Kel
I'm 40 and have owned Corns for 13 years. Over a third of my life! Now that's a sobering thought...

Old 08-25-2004, 09:23 AM   #57
Chip
Is it just me or were the first four pages full of people whose ages on their profile didn't match up with their posts?!?

Old 08-25-2004, 11:37 AM   #58
Cindy
That confused me as well, but now I see it was a very old thread and the birthdate indicator increases automatically each year, so the early posts are at least two years older now.

Old 08-26-2004, 12:23 PM   #59
Sabbas
I'm 21 and just getting into corn snakes. I lived in Hawaii for the last 10 years only recently moving to Virginia (as most ppl know, they don't allow ANY type of snakes in Hawaii unless at the zoo). I raised Jackson's successfully for a few years as well as a collection of 65 anoles - selective breeding of anoles WILL allow you to produce VERY large specimines over just a few quick generations. The anole's were not native to Hawaii but the introduced species ran rampent in certain areas of the island (so many bugs to eat). I must say, I wish I had the plentiful hordes of anoles now that I'm raising my corns. Those darn feeder mice get kinda expensive after a while.

Old 08-26-2004, 12:40 PM   #60
V.F.T.
Talking

28 been into reptiles since age 5, Ball Pythons since age 13, and was turned onto corns by Kenster in the last month. went from no corns to 4 corns

thanks for the sweet snakes Kenster your the man

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google