CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

#7 coming tomorrow!!

Old 02-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #11
RavenSpirit360
Thats a great find Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #12
Murf301
Hey thats my snake! lol Hey Gini, Its Kory I didnt kno you were a member...Hope you enjoy the snake I kno you'll make him a good home. At least I can still see him on here.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #13
4riscorn
Hey Kory...how funny to find you here! He is an awesome snake. An awesome addition to our family. As you see we renamed him Apollo...he has the yellow color...Apollo is the God of sun in Mythology..my son is into the Percy Jackson books...so the new snakes are getting those kind of names. He is such a sweet snake. He is so loveable. You did really good with him. As soon as we brought him home, he got out and climbed up on me and gave me a little nose kiss and has been doing it all night! Venus does that too and Athena is doing it now...cute. I know you are supposed to let them get adjusted to their new homes for a few days, but he just wants to be held a lot. And no everyone, there are no signs of mites...Kory did a good job with him. Thanks again!!! I will add pictures tomorrow. We just put him down to bed!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google