• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Getting out of Snakes All must go (new pics added 3/10)

harm781

Harmoni
Ok I hate to do it but I have no time and can't imagine trying to feed even 20 babies in the summer let alone 30 or 40. So I'm getting rid of everything. Make me an offer take one or all. If its listed as het. then as far as I know its 100% if it's list as ph then it hasn't been proven and there's a 50/50 chance.

2010 1.0 hypo het blood, lavender(plasma) My profile pic $100 obo (sold)

2009 0.1 hypo plasma (Jeff Mohr stock) $250 shipped(available)

2009 0.1 amel ph caramel, motley $40(available)

2009 0.1 amel ph hypo, bloodred $40(available)

2010 1.0 granite het hypo ph motley $50(available

2008 1.0 ghost motley het amel, stripe
>make coral snow stripes $150(for pr)(sold)
2008 0.1 anery het amel, hypo, stripe
Buy the remainder 4 for $300!! I will still except offers
I also have 3 aquariums with heat pads 2 rheostats, a 5 tier snake rack and a bookcase my husband used heat wire and made into a hatchling shelf(I have about 60-70 sandwich size containers that could go with)

Make me offers I need it all gone. Please try to be reasonable. I will not ship large items. I will hold snakes till weather warms up.

Attachments

• caramel.jpg
    caramel.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 372
  • hypo plasma.jpg
    hypo plasma.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 371
  • granite.jpg
    granite.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 371
  • licorice.jpg
    licorice.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
That is the male ghost motley het amel, stripe
Ready to breed this spring, though I didn't brumate. Or would make a nice pet as I handle all my snakes.

How big are the aquariums and would you ship those?

Prefer not to ship the aquariums they are glass. I have 1 55 gal, 30 gal, 20 gal and a 10 gal. I can talk to my husband to see if he thinks he could pack them and weigh them if you were real interested. All have heat pads stuck to underside taking up 1/3-1/2 of the tank.

Back