CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

1.1 Amber Stripe p/het Amel Anery (Citrine Stripe Project) Pair
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
iculatr
Arrow 1.1 Amber Stripe p/het Amel Anery (Citrine Stripe Project) Pair

I hate to do this, but I have decided to focus all my attention on certain projects and must cut ones that I do not have time for anymore. My loss is your gain. Please private message me any questions. All animals can be viewed on my website at Children of the Corns. For a complete list of available snakes, visit my personal forum listing here: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho....php?p=1299712

Sub-Adults

1.1 Citrine Stripe Project Pair
***Project goals: to produce more Amber Stripe, Hypo Butter Stripe, Caramel Ghost Stripe and Citrine Stripe corn snakes, if possible hets prove out. Citrine Stripes would genetically be "Hypo Caramel Amel Anery Stripe". Since this pair is already homozygous to the Hypo Caramel Stripe genes, you are guarenteed to produce more beautiful Amber Stripes with this pairing. This pair has great potential and is one of my personal favorites.

1.1 Amber Stripe p/het Amel Anery
$750

The male is pictured first, followed by the female. Click on the smaller version to see the larger image.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
o7sugar
I just wanted to say you take some beautiful photos!

Old 05-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
Pal-O-Mine
Beautiful snakes! Sigh!

Devon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread