CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

my 3 Hognose's

Old 07-16-2014, 04:07 PM   #1
aleks
my 3 Hognose's

Those are all keepers! I am new to the hognose world since last summer! Since then I had to get 2 females to go whit my male Extreme red albino!

They are all from Extrem hog in the US

first her is my male extreme red albino.

then my Female Extreme red albino

and the last one. Female Anaconda 66% het toffy

Old 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM   #2
Nanci
Love the anaconda! I have a question- why the gloves?

Old 07-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #3
Chip
I was going to ask the same. These are the one species of snake that never defensively bites.

Old 07-16-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
ratsncorns
Nice group! I really like the anaconda!

Old 07-16-2014, 07:05 PM   #5
aleks
He hates flash from thé cam and react

Old 07-16-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
xStaticSnow
Cute! A female red albino hognose is the next snake that I desire I love the little faces.

Old 07-16-2014, 07:34 PM   #7
Chip
Happened to notice, pic 2 looks like a female, and it's labeled male. I'm not 100% but it sure looks male in the photo...

Old 07-16-2014, 07:35 PM   #8
Nanci
What makes you say that, Chip? They look the same to me!

Old 07-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #9
Chip
The tail shapes and lengths are night and day in this species. Although there will be some "tweeners" that look male but "grow into their tails," 98% of them with long tails and look male out of the egg are indeed male. I've only ever had one do this, and Troy Rexroth once had another. Take a look at the pictures, the anaconda in the last photo is a typical female tail (just stops right away after the vent), the snake in the second picture is a typical male tail. If Alexs wants to post another photo (and a ventral one) we could probably say for sure.

Old 07-17-2014, 01:53 AM   #10
Chromatic Corns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
I was going to ask the same. These are the one species of snake that never defensively bites.
Going to have to argue this. My mom has a mean female. She got me once and my whole thumb swelled up. So I wouldn't say "never"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google