• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

17 week old con snake

Thanks guys! Once my corn eggs hatch I will do a couple of vids with the craziest of the bunch for those of you who have particularly sporadic corns ;)

We just had a great handling session with our snake. When I first grabbed it from the tank it attempted to jump into one of it's hides, but I picked it right up and sat on the floor. It was quite active, moving around, but not aggressive at all. I was confident enough that I let my daughters handle her too. We spent about ten minutes with her and then we put her bank in her tank. It was a great first session. Thanks for the inspiration. I attached a few pics.

Attachments

• snake2.jpg
    snake2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 39
  • snake3.jpg
    snake3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 39
  • snake1.jpg
    snake1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 39
It took my corn snake less than two months to get used to being held. I get him out almost everyday, with the exception of when he's about to shed, or 48 hours after he's eaten. Even when he was still jumpy and uncomfortable, he seemed very willing to calm down and fall asleep if I let him crawl down my shirt.

Typical man, I guess.

Even when he was still jumpy and uncomfortable, he seemed very willing to calm down and fall asleep if I let him crawl down my shirt.

Typical man, I guess.

:grin01:

A little off topic here, but my Pueblan Milk is two years old. I have had him for some time now, and he is only just now starting to calm down. It just goes to show that patience is the key...

Back