• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Good Job Rich!

Ares

Corn handler
Hey Guys!
This is a lot cooler than the other forum, hope to see
a lot more great things from Serpenco! ;)

Ares Question about your photo

How did you get the photo next to your name. I love the raptor! Are you still a newbie????:rolleyes: Sam

User CP > Edit Options > Change Avatar.

The Avatar has to be 50x40 pixels in size (or smaller?)

congradulations rich z.

I thought this might be an appropriate thread to congradulate and thank Rich for providing this great forum.It is now my favorite herp forum.I particularly like the feature where a new comment will bring the thread to the top. That way the interesting,controversial or otherwise hot topic is right there.

good job Mr.Z

I've been here for a while, so he knows I enjoy the forum...
But, the new SerpenCo forum is a great idea!
Any other breeders taking you up on your kindness? I see Kathy registered.

I have approached both Kathy and Don Soderberg about having their own forums here. At this point I do not know if either one will take me up on my offer. I'm looking for Jim at SWREPTILE's email address now and will make him the same offer, but I do not believe he spends much time on the internet.

I think it would be great if all of the above were to participate here and have a place others could converse with them publicly without all of the noise a more general forum might produce. I think such forums may easily become a fluid version of a FAQ sheet in that people could search through the forums and problem save everyone a bunch of unnecessary emails by checking to see if their own questions had already been asked and answered.

While everyone would certainly be welcome to share in the dialog in another's forum, each would have their own forum where they could bring vexing issues of their business to the attention of the public, and if not to help solve some problems by getting feedback from their potential customers, at least everyone could be made aware of why some decisions have been made the way they have.

Why are the shipping options for each breeder the way they are? what made the guarantee policy the way it is? Any number of topics come to mind that could help give everyone a more personal view of the people behind the names and the businesses.

If there are other people that you all would consider as top players in the corn snake field, then by all means contact them about this and I will give consideration about adding a forum for them as well. What I would be looking for is someone well known for their corn snakes and that is a major portion of what they work with and sell. Mike Shriver of Mike's Motleys comes to mind as a possible candidate for this.

This could get interesting.

I think Mike's Motleys is selling off all or most of their cornsnake breeders... check the kingsnake classifieds (the original ad was deleted though).

Interesting. Thanks. I like having the chance to ask questions before you buy without feeling like you are flooding the person with emails. Yes, Mike is leaving the business.

Back