CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

My poor girl regurgitated;(

Old 03-19-2018, 02:51 PM   #1
corn2012
Unhappy My poor girl regurgitated;(

I have never dealt with my snake regurgitating before. She has been very very healthy, always been an amazing eater, super friendly and basically the best snake ever! (I’m biased, all of you have the best snakes ever too!!)
Anyhow, I’m scared and nervous and would really love some help...
My snake is almost 6 years old, she is a June 2012 hatchling. I fed her on Friday night, the feeding went just as awesome as all feedings do. She went for water as soon as she was back in her tank, like always. Then went to her warm hide like normal. I did however notice that the next morning the temp was way too high. So something must have been bumped. I turned it down and have kept it regulated ever since. She’s been moving from warm hide to cold hide as normal ever since.
She regurgitated about two hours ago... she is now sitting in her cold hide. She peaked her head out when I went in to clean everything up. And has peaked her head out every time I’ve gone to check on her. I haven’t touch her or moved anything around (but the mess from her regurgitating).
What happens now?!?

Old 03-22-2018, 05:12 PM   #2
blacktip
I'm sorry to hear about your baby regurgitating. It's never a fun experience. I think you can find everything you need to know in this post:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28342

Old 03-26-2018, 02:40 PM   #3
Nanci
I'd not feed for two weeks, then start with a mouse half the size of what she regurged. I think you can probably guess that the cause of the regurge was temperature, so you probably don't need to baby her as much as you would a snake with a health concern, but I'd still give her a couple smaller meals before returning to full size, just to make sure she's doing okay.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
regurge