CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New Member! Also Question about Miami Breeders

Old 02-07-2018, 09:47 AM   #11
Zaltys
Thanks both 67temp and Nanci for your replies! I might just email Carol. I tried looking her up on FB but lots of Carol's came up so I didnt want to randomly message people. I take it she still ships out? @67temp, I will DEFINITELY also look up Walter Smith's captive creations. Thats great. Thanks to everyone for replying!

Old 02-07-2018, 10:32 AM   #12
Shiari
You want to look up Carol Huddleston on Facebook. Her icon is a Miami corn snake. Can't mistake her for anyone else

Old 02-07-2018, 11:25 AM   #13
Nanci
The best way to get in touch with Carol is e-mail.

My website hasn't been updated in FOREVER. There just isn't enough time for everything in my life right now. So I can sympathize with people who never update, now!

I have a nice Miami tessera project from Heather. :-) I am specifically trying to avoid motley/stripe mixing with tessera if at all possible. The genes are out there, though. I'm just against intentionally introducing them.

Old 02-07-2018, 11:39 AM   #14
67temp
It might also be notable that for some breeders they are just getting into the breading season for the year so the ones they may currently have are leftovers from '17 with a limited selection.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:21 PM   #15
Twolunger
Sunshine Serpents is located in Central Florida. Dan does have some awesome Corns and does herp field trips. I don't remember seeing any Miami's on his website, but you could email him. He's usually fast to respond. I have seen corns similar to Miami's but darker on my own herp adventures, but I just look at them and release them. I'm way over on the West side of Florida so was surprised to see them. I don't know Carol, but some of the pictures she posted of her Miami's were terrific.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:45 PM   #16
Zaltys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
You want to look up Carol Huddleston on Facebook. Her icon is a Miami corn snake. Can't mistake her for anyone else
Hi THANK YOU! I seriously looked her name up the other day on FB and did NOT see a photo of a corn snake haha (otherwise I definitely would have assumed it was her ) But I typed it in again, and Voila!! she showed up! So maybe I had a typing error? or FB was just showing me Carol Huddlestons in my own area or something. Glad I tried again anyways. Thanks!

Old 02-07-2018, 06:47 PM   #17
Zaltys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
The best way to get in touch with Carol is e-mail.

My website hasn't been updated in FOREVER. There just isn't enough time for everything in my life right now. So I can sympathize with people who never update, now!

I have a nice Miami tessera project from Heather. :-) I am specifically trying to avoid motley/stripe mixing with tessera if at all possible. The genes are out there, though. I'm just against intentionally introducing them.
I love Motley (wanna get a Motley Hurricane at one point) and the Okeetee Tesseras I see are beautiful as well! I bet a Motley Miami would be really beautiful

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google