• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

CONTEST: Win a FREE ball python!

CJBianco said:
You always make me laugh.
Well, my first inclination was to say that they all had the same (Kevin) Bacon Factor, but Stormin' Norman was never in a feature film. Oh well.

regards,
jazz

I just wanted to let you all know, my dad's post wasn't a question, we just thought we would phrase it like we were wondering if that was the answer. Dang it! We were off by like one minute! I say good job to all of everyone...it was scary!

For what it's worth...you're all winners in my book!

(Except for all of you losers who answered too late.)

Chris

What does piebald look like? what were its parents genetics to get a 66%. As I am assuming 50% possible het would be one parent. Any info would be awesome.

countMEout said:
What does piebald look like? what were its parents genetics to get a 66%. As I am assuming 50% possible het would be one parent. Any info would be awesome.

What does a Piebald look like? That's a tough question to answer. Umm...cool?

Both parents were supposedly 100% Het Pied. I was told the paperwork was on it's way, but I wouldn't hold my breath. At the very least it's a FREE healthy and cool looking normal ball python.

Chris

Joker said:
Good Job, Congratulations and above all THANKS CHRIS.
Josh

No problem. I usually give away anything that I receive for free. (I have a moral conflict with making a profit from something that I received for free.) Milksnakes. Ball Pythons. Cornsnakes. Supplies. Whatever.

Chris

thanks for quick response I just wanted to figure out the 66%. Just curious why are you just giving away such a snake anyways not that I am complaining in any way at all.

countMEout said:
Just curious why are you just giving away such a snake anyways not that I am complaining in any way at all.

One. I have a moral issue with making a profit from something that I received for free.

Two. Would you rather have $100 dollars alone or a fun time with pseudo friends? I choose the fun time. Money is only paper and ink. It's pretty worthless if you ask me.

Chris

That was very cool of you to do that Chris, and I like that you made it a fun contest. I can't wait till I have some surplus animals and I can orchestrate something similar.

:cheers:

All i can say is 'a big round of applause' :cheers: for Chris even though i wasn't eligible to enter :cry: Nice thought..............

So, when's the next contest? JK! Anyways, it was fun finding out useless facts about random people. You're so generous. I wouldn't be able to part with it!

Back