• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

me and my snake have fun time!

Jdizzyfizzy said:
in the film little nicky damien is lol :p thats american films for ya :/
Oh yeah!
Little Nicky is funny.
You should watch Constantine.
ANYWAYS.
This thread has gone into the realm of off-topic and cannot be brought back.

We killed it :(

It is kind of funny though, the way its been through every single topic ever lol, and it started by Simone saying they thigh knots in there snake and then i got wrongly accused because Simone never read the topic then they said sorry, then we went onto snakes, then we went onto Satan and I'm sure theres other topics mentioned in here lol :S

piratesnake said:
when he be norty we like to try to get him iin a not! it very fun and we hav big laffs
This guy is clearly a spammer, what kind of person would say that they tie their pet in a knot, and bite each other......must be auditioning for "Jackass"!
The best way to get rid of him may be to ignore anymore comments entered by him! :sidestep: :flames:

Yvonne112 said:
This guy is clearly a spammer, what kind of person would say that they tie their pet in a knot, and bite each other......must be auditioning for "Jackass"!
The best way to get rid of him may be to ignore anymore comments entered by him! :sidestep: :flames:

No need...he has been banned and we will not see him around anymore. However, the topic itself has produced from rather interesting and funny conversation, although they are WAY off-topic, they are entertaining... :grin01:

It's really funny how one tread can start so many other topic discussions. I always thought that Damien was the son of Satan as well, having watched the Omen. I've never even heard of Mammon. Isn't that french for Mother?
Anyway, your corn snake looks very big, and healthy. How old is he? My corn is only about 3 months old, so he's still very small, but very friendly. I really never heard of a snake that licks people....for 10 minutes? Take a picture next time, I'd love to see that !
The pictures of Damien are great. :rolleyes:

Well, i never normally post in old threads, but faily you did ask one or two things, well yea he licks the palm of my hand alot i think its because i have sweaty hands lol but he likes doing it, i havent had him out for abit hes due to shed soon, but yea ill keep you updated in pm :)

Snakes don't really lick, in the sense that a dog licks or a child licks an ice cream cone. What he is doing is bringing scent particles to his Jacobson's Organ so that he can smell you.

Back