CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

DIY Snake Enrichment!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:46 AM   #11
MindsEyeExotics
Thanks so much for the awesome idea I usually give my mice toilet paper tubes and have a bag of them, so I'm gonna do this for all my babies

Old 01-04-2013, 03:58 AM   #12
jovamabob
The guys love to hang around in theirs. I think to a degree they feel a little safer having an area off the ground to shoot too when i accidentally scare them - at least for mine. If i open the lid to their tubs they could run to hide in their caves, under the kitchen roll or in the tube and they almost always choose the tube. Its probably because its the darkest and most enclosed.

Lapsang likes to hang half in half out of hers.

Oolong has started trying to drag mice into his when he eats - usually fails because he can't lift them that high, but occasionally succeeds and i just change the tube later on. I gave him this mouse on the floor of his tub and left him too it - checked on him after a few minutes and found this little sight!

Old 01-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #13
Skully23
Neat idea and nice looking corn. I have some geckos who might enjoy the string with tubes on them defiantly will give them more height space to climb.
-Skully-

Old 11-15-2016, 03:05 PM   #14
SnakesRock
Don't let what something looks like to you keep you from giving it a try - - the snake only sees something to climb on (they are not picky at how things look)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google