CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

DIY My outdoor enclosure

Old 08-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #31
Agonistes
Holy crap this is amazing. You're very handy! What do you for a profession, if you don't mind me asking. . .

Old 08-07-2013, 04:40 AM   #32
Phil1ooo
LOL this could take a while.

I'm a Pastrychef, baker, chef, account, with 2 and half years of law, by trade but now semi retired working from home as a website developer, computer programmer, I own an online business hosting websites, sell domain names, online advertising, creating banners - logos etc. I've managed for the last 35yrs multi million dollar businesses within the hospitality industry which has allowed me to do quite a bit of travelling.

My hobbies are 4x4 driving, camping, working with steel, wood working, working on my 4x4, playing live poker tournaments when I have the time as well as being a jack of all trades on most home renovation projects.

hope that didn't bore you, lol.

On a lighter not I'm a very young active 50yrs old.

Now if I mentioned what I did in my life time and where I went I could write a book which I may do when/if I actually retire.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:42 AM   #33
Phil1ooo
Note I'm also teaching my son to make some of these features which I will be putting up for sale. One thing which will be guaranteed is that what ever I make will not exist in any store anywhere and will be much cheaper.

Old 08-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #34
Shaggy
As above, looks awesome, but make sure you have lots and lots of ventilation.
Good work!

Old 08-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #35
Phil1ooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
As above, looks awesome, but make sure you have lots and lots of ventilation.
Good work!
Thank You

There is 2 large vented areas on the top. I also later want to place a small fan above one of them to circulate the air flow on hot days. fan will be pulling air out not pushing air in.

Cheers

Old 08-16-2013, 05:49 AM   #36
behavis
Looks great. It is indeed a whole lot more fun if you can make this sort of things yourself, rather than buying them...

Love to more in the future ;-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google