CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

Show off your reptiles ^_^

Old 01-14-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
cornsinmehpants101
Cool Show off your reptiles ^_^

Man i wish i could see your reptiles....Wait i can!!!. Post pics of your reptiles or your favorite reptiles. Im not sure how to post pics on this so i cant post mine. I wish i could. So also tell me lol. Have fun posting

Old 01-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
To post a picture, you can either add it as an attachment from your computer, or if it's already upload somewhere else (like Photobucket), you can right click it and select 'copy image location' and then when you're making a post, click the little button that looks like a mountain with a sun, and paste the image location in there.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
***uploaded (I probably should proofread my posts!)

Also, here are is my amel corn snake, Wilma:

And here is my 8 year-old sister's amel stripe corn, Popsicle:

Old 01-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
cornsnakegirl
Baww! When I get my baby cornsnake in April, I'll post pics :3

Old 01-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #5
Lyion
Wilma... is... gorgeous.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
Wyldrose
My reptiles:
"The Lizard of Oz" a rescued golden gecko, female, 3 weeks after she dropped her tail

"Drako" rescued Tokay gecko, female she's been passed around a bit

"Villian" Tokay gecko, female, bought her at a petshop she was there 3 months. I accidently left the tank open and she was on the back of the tank lol. They hate being held!

Spikey, male, 6 month old Orange tiger bearded dragon

Ruby, female, 5 months old rescued possible red or fire bearded dragon. Was told she was aggressive by previous owners, when I got there she was a walking skeleton... Got her nice and healthy in only 5 weeks

My snakes are in this thread : http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=119139

Old 01-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #7
hypnoctopus
Aw thanks, she's a great first snake, too - very docile and sweet.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
skittledoo
I only have two snakes right now

My female Snow

My male hatchling old school type bloodred

Old 01-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #9
AliCat37
OH FUN! Lemme join!

This is Owl, he's my Motley boy :3 I love him to death.

This is Envy! She's my anery girl. She loves to greet me (aka try to see if I have food) when I come up to the cage!

This is Arizona, she's my breeding loan from John and I love her!

This is Amethyst, my little petco snow. She's uber sweet, and I love her yellows!

Here's Flatline! My adorable kinked specter girl!

This one is my newest, his name is Wallace! He's a hypo stripe.

Gambit, my silly little western hognose.

Ramesses, my normal male ball python.

THIS is Dastan. He is my BCI. This picture was taken over summer, he's grown so much since then! I can't hold him like that anymore, two hands required!

Oh man! I have to do this is two posts! Only can attach ten haha.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
AliCat37
Sorry my pictures are huge! I tried just using the IMG code to attach pics.. this is the last time I do that without resizing them even smaller...

Here is my new rescue baby.. Riff Raff the bull snake. The first pic is from right after I got her, she has a bad nose rub, and don't freak out with the second pic, it was right after she shed so her nose rub was raw. It's healing well, and you can see how much better she looks already!

This is the only other reptile I have, Toothless, my frilled lizard. He is ALWAYS shedding because he's growing so fast, so sorry he looks gross!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google