CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Something Strange in Poop...

Old 03-31-2002, 03:20 PM   #1
Solaris16
Unhappy Something Strange in Poop...

Hi Everyone,

Today I had my 10 month old out for his poop. Today there was something strange in it, it was white and about the size of a of this "O", the o that is. It looked sort of like the thing you will sometime see inside of an egg when you crack it open to cook it. There was also what sort of looked like a vein inside of the white thing. What could this be? Should I worry about it at all? Thanks! Wendy

Old 03-31-2002, 06:01 PM   #2
Simon
Don't worry about it
the white stuff that you are talking about is completely normal. Those are calcium from the mouse's bone. They usally absorb it all, but too much calcium in the body, they would excret it out from the poop. So don't worry about it. It's completely normal.

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

Old 03-31-2002, 10:33 PM   #3
Kevin M
SOunds completly normal to me. As simon said it sound just like calcium excrement from the bones etc from the prey it eats.

-Kev

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google