CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Introducing: Sir Seamus! (And his progression thread!)

Old 10-25-2014, 08:17 PM   #21
Tavia
Those are some great pictures! I especially like the third one!

Old 10-25-2014, 09:12 PM   #22
Zeina
Thank you!
He's a ham, I just adore him!

Old 10-25-2014, 10:34 PM   #23
Galataya16
He's awesome! Very pretty. I really like that third photo too. It's awesome!

Old 10-26-2014, 12:20 AM   #24
Zeina
Thank you!

Old 10-26-2014, 01:58 AM   #25
Zeina
Red face #Obsessed

Sorry, had to post a couple more- Although his head is a little blurry (Camera decided it didn't need to focus that part), his figure 8 is pretty awesome lol
It's been so much fun taking photos of him- He makes it so easy!

Old 10-26-2014, 02:19 AM   #26
Zeina
** Before anyone panics, yes that is a staple I didn't realize was in the hide. It has since been removed **

:P

Old 10-27-2014, 01:59 AM   #27
Zeina
Talking

Had to post a cute photo of my adorable boyfriend holding my adorable snake!
Seamus looks like an itty worm in his hands lol he's so beautiful!

Old 11-10-2014, 01:53 PM   #28
Zeina
Cool Updated photos

So my main man Seamus here is still kinda flighty, he strikes every so often, but not as much- He loves to wrap around stuff, and he's been calmer in my hands lately, which I'm happy about.

He's grown at least 2-3 inches since I got him, he's now exactly 9 weeks old! I am trying to weigh him but little man just will NOT stay still, it keeps throwing off his scale lol but he does feel heavier and he looks really healthy.

His coloring has kind of dulled, it's more dark orange now than red, so I'm hoping that since he's grown so much, he'll be ready to shed soon.
He's had three extremely successful feedings with me so far and he seems to be thriving in his new home.

We love him so much!

Here are a couple updated photos of him being a ham, and climbing in a light bulb lol (Don't worry, it's been unplugged for a few days since the bulb blew :P )

Old 11-10-2014, 02:00 PM   #29
Tavia
Great pictures! He is a cutie!

Old 11-10-2014, 02:05 PM   #30
Zeina
Lol thank you!
He likes to pretend he's a light bulb from time to time, this is like the second day he climbed up there, so I had to snap a couple pictures!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google