CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread for my Lava Opal!

Old 03-20-2015, 11:40 AM   #21
Zeina
Aww thank you, he's just so freakin' cute!

That's a good question.... I have no idea!
Steve only had the one, and I snatched him up... But I haven't seen or been able to find any adult photos on the interwebs.
That's why I was excited to start a progression thread!

But if anyone can shed light or share photos on an adult, I'm all for it.

Old 03-20-2015, 06:45 PM   #22
Myca
Well I can't wait to see your little beauty progress. I will be looking forward to all all his progression photos.

Old 03-20-2015, 07:23 PM   #23
Zeina
Oh you got it!
I'm excited as well!

Old 03-21-2015, 10:45 PM   #24
Zeina
Talking Mini photoshoot!

Took some new photos of Orion while I had him out and was playing with him!
He's soooooo hard to photograph, he's just... SO WHITE! Which, no complaints, I LOVE- He's stunning- it just is hard to capture his beauty!

But some of these photos turned out pretty well, you can see his beautiful white bands on his pink body.

I love that in the third photo he is looking through my sunglasses lol he seemed very interested in climbing all over them!

Old 03-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #25
Zeina
:P

Just a couple more photos- I wrote his name on his paper towel roll, and he seems to enjoy it in there!

It's endless creativity when it comes to the snake tanks lol

Old 03-29-2015, 10:26 PM   #26
Zeina
He thinks he's a constrictor!

So I annoyed him with his mouse today, and not only did he snatch he, as soon as he got a hold of it, he coiled up into this super tight ball for like 4 minutes, just chomping on the head lol.

It was pretty funny! And really cool to watch, you can see all his beautiful iridescent scales, just awesome.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:38 PM   #27
compasslogic
Just so gorgeous. I can't to see how he grows.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:54 PM   #28
Zeina
Omg thank you!
I will definitely keep the photos updated, I've never seen an adult one of these, so I am really looking forward to seeing his adult results.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:50 PM   #29
Zeina
Wink Tank cleaning moodiness

So today Seamus and Orion got their tanks and ornaments and water dishes scrubbed today... Seamus was cool with coming out to play, but Grumpy Pants McGee here is in blue and was most irate with me for pulling him out of his paper towel roll lol which I needed to replace because he loves it so much he pooped all over it....

So I took a photo of him anyway lol and put him in a new roll I made and left him alone to be cranky.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:42 PM   #30
Elsa
Beautiful, can't wait to see how he progresses!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google