CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Got some eggs!

Old 07-26-2015, 07:06 PM   #11
Tsuhei
Finally have some hatchlings! Just two for now... one on day 69, the other on day 70. The remaining 11 eggs have not pipped yet - it seems that everyone is taking turns.

For now, it looks like my female is definitely het for stripe! Hatchlings are currently one Hypo Lavender het stripe & amel, the other a Hypo Lavender Stripe het amel.

Better photos will be posted later, as for now some cell phone pictures will have to do.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:10 PM   #12
Ravenessa
Awwww adorable!! congratulations!! <3

Old 07-26-2015, 07:11 PM   #13
MysticExotics
Woohoo! Congrats!!

Old 07-26-2015, 07:11 PM   #14
beccassseven
Little baby snoots!!!

Old 07-26-2015, 07:12 PM   #15
qtken2
Looking forward too seeing the rest!

Old 07-28-2015, 02:32 AM   #16
Tsuhei
Here's some better pictures of the first two hatchlings. So far, two more have pipped - one is another Hypo Lavender Stripe, the other is a mystery as I haven't seen it emerge yet. The remaining nine eggs haven't pipped - it seems that everyone is going to be taking turns coming out. It is currently day 71, so I'm hoping the rest come out soon.

Old 07-28-2015, 02:37 PM   #17
Tavia
Great looking babies!

Old 07-28-2015, 04:17 PM   #18
DollysMom
Congrats. Those are beautiful babies. Worth the wait, I'd say

Old 07-28-2015, 04:28 PM   #19
IrishInIsengard
I just wanna boop the snoots

Old 07-28-2015, 10:23 PM   #20
LauRuffian
Oh my gosh I'm dying! I love it! I'm aching for a lavender stripe or hypo lavender or hypo lavender stripe in my clutch, and so far I have hypos, a hypo stripe, and a lavender. But thanks to your post I know what the lavender stripe and hypo lavender stripe will look like! I have three pippies and three I-think-still-good-eggs left, with six fully hatch babies already out and about in the world. And like you, my girl laid a big clutch of 19, but we're down to just 12-13 good ones. My impatient group started pipping on day 59 though--a record for anything of mine by a good 6 days.

More pics! More pics!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google