• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'mega' corns

KRIZ

In my local reptile shop they are selling something called a 'mega' corn. They say it grows much longer and wider that normal corns.They are pretty darn expensive.
Has anybody heard of this morph????
Do you think it might be a hybrid or something.

sounds like a hybrid

I read about something being referred to as "super corn" or something like that. It was basically a jungle corn that looked like a corn, 75% corn 25% king, but was expected to be larger than a pure corn.

Actually, I just found the reference to the ad I saw. It was originally on kingsnake by this breeder http://www.pascopaul.com/Junglecornsnakes/junglecornsnakes.html but he has a pic of the snake in question on this page.

There are also "turbo corns" that are corn/gopher etc.

Mega corn could be the same cross as one of these under a different name, but I cannot imagine any reason to use a name like "mega corn" unless it was referring to a larger corn hybrid.

charlene

Sounds a little strange that a pet shop would have it prior to anyone else. You'd figure if it was a new morph it would have been known prior to showing up in a pet shop.

without seeing it, it's hard to guess what it could be. it's probably a hybrid. My guess is that it's 75% corn 25% king, but that's just a guess. i'd like to see it tho.

Oh ok, I see how it's gonna be! Mr. Disappear without a trace from the forums, no emails, no private messages, no phone calls for 2 and a half months...shows back up and wants to be a wise guy, eh?

CAV said:
Leave Quiqs out of this! :duck:
Btw...who's Quiqs?

I bow to the brilliance of the "Omnipotent Four-square Lord of Time and Space" and humble beseech thee to have mercy on me.

Pardon him folks, he's having a flashback.....

Quigs, that was the reference that the judge used to sentenced you:

"No means no, including farm stock." - MO Penal Code, Article 1072183, section 318DA

:roflmao:

Back