• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bump in the road sale

bekers71

What addiction?!
Due to a glitch in the governments pay system, I need to sell off a few of the animals. These are all holdback or project snakes of mine and it's very hard to let them go. They are nothing fancy or high end, but they are healthy and eating f/t.

Considering the circumstances, I'll take reasonable offers. It never hurts to ask. The prices on the yearlings are almost the market prices for '08 babies! Prices do not include shipping. PM me for shipping quotes as I only charge what FedEx charges me. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

1st post pics:

0.1 07 Anery mot het hypo- 126 gr -$70

0.1 07 Bloodred het amel anery- 62 gr -$120

0.1 07 Lav Aztec- 92 gr -$85

0.1 07 Normal het bloodred ph lav hypo- 80 gr -$50

1.0 08 Creamsicle- 10 gr- $30

2nd post pics:

0.1 08 Snow mot het charcoal- 56 grams- $70 SOLD

1.0 08 Normal Mot het caramel ph amel- 20 gr -$40

0.1 08 Normal het bloodred motly- 12 gr- $25

1.1 08 Crimsons10 & 12 gr- $50/pair

07 anery mot.JPG

07 bloodred.JPG

07 lav aztec.JPG

07 normal het blood ph lav hypo.JPG

08 cream m.JPG

Shipped via FedEx. I will only ship it the weather is tolerable on shipping and receiving end for the animal. Shipping is done M-T-W. Guaranteed live arrival only if signed for on first delivery attempt. Non-feeders are excluded from the live arrival guarantee. In the case of DOA, I must be contacted immediately and will require pictures. Contact me for more details.
No refunds on shipping fees. Thank you. Contact info: [email protected]

Last edited:
Sorry I am slacking on updating this ad. All of these animals are currently on HOLD pending payment.

Back