• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Site Breeders.

I appreciate the nomination and since it probably wouldn't be that time consuming to manage, I could probably handle it . . . of course there's always Mohr Snakes . . . ;)

If Susan/Mike/Deano could PM me a copy of the original post (the "behind the scenes" version) I can just start a new thread.

D80

Hey Brent. I'm not sure what you mean by the "behind the scenes" version of the original post. I see you have a new thread stickied in the classified section containing the list. If you need anything else, let me know.
-Dean

The problem with this whole thing is that in 30 days it'll be automatically locked and only a mod will be able to edit it.

BTW, add me please. :)
I have a work-around for that. I'll add you if you PM me your state (of residence . . . not mind) and official website you'd like me to link to. ;)

Hey Brent. I'm not sure what you mean by the "behind the scenes" version of the original post. I see you have a new thread stickied in the classified section containing the list. If you need anything else, let me know.
-Dean
Thanks Dean, it's been taken care of. By "behind the scenes" version, I meant a copy/paste of the post with the url links and the urls. Susan PM'ed me the link, but it automatically formatted to look just like the post . . it was at that moment I realized if I had quoted the original post in the thread, it would have given me the "behind the scenes" copy . . .which is what I did with Susan's PM . . . clear as mud?! ;)

D80

I appreciate the nomination and since it probably wouldn't be that time consuming to manage, I could probably handle it . . . of course there's always Mohr Snakes . . . ;)

D80

That is true but this list is probably too important to put in my hands. I therefore decline.......

I've posted everything I produced last year and expect in '09. Mentioned my website, everything asked for, and still no breeders appear in NC. Am I supposed to send this to Jeff? :poke:

I've posted everything I produced last year and expect in '09. Mentioned my website, everything asked for, and still no breeders appear in NC. Am I supposed to send this to Jeff? :poke:

Did you sacrifice a goat as well? I think payment to Brent works in blue bowls. I don't know the exchange rate at the moment though...:sidestep:
Terri

To be put on the list please PM me with your website/forum or if you don’t have one another form of contact. Email would be best. Please include your country and state.

To have someone other than yourself be put on the list please PM me Username and website/forum. If they don’t have one please do not send me their email or any other contact information.

BTW, add me please. :)

and still no breeders appear in NC. Am I supposed to send this to Jeff? :poke:
Just waiting for the "official" PM's so I don't have to do the leg work on the information myself. ;)

Did you sacrifice a goat as well? I think payment to Brent works in blue bowls. I don't know the exchange rate at the moment though...
Terri
Blue bowls, definitely blue bowls. Nothing better than a fine set (or three) of blue bowls. :idea:

D80

*cough* I was having problems in real life and I told Dean that I was locked out. I could not edit it so yeah but have fun with the new list. I sent you the ones I had in waiting.

Back