CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Some 2017s I’ve been hiding...cell photos

Old 03-01-2018, 12:32 AM   #1
HerpsOfNM
Some 2017s I’ve been hiding...cell photos

First up are 3 lava worms from 2 separate clutches.

The lava stripe is from lava het cinder stripe x lava het cinder stripe. The clutch produced 2 lava stripes and a number of lavas and lava cinders but no lava cinder stripes. @Nanci retains that lava cinder stripe throne.

The other 2 are from my moose (anery tessera het lava, ph stripe from @steve roylance) x red factor or red coat lava het anery from @tom tuttle. Moose and the rc/rf lava are apparently het albino as that’s a snava (lava snow) tessera and it’s lava tessera clutchmate. That lava tessera was the darkest of the hatchlings.

And lastly, my favorite clutch of 2017. Thanks goes out to Matthew at @Big Apple Herps for the pair: caramel bloodred het hypo sunkissed x caramel bloodred het hypo sunkissed. Possible world first below...
You’re seeing a caramel blood (darkest), honey (caramel sunkissed) blood, and the genetic lotto of blood lemon (hypo, sk, caramel, blood). Not pictured is an amber blood for additional reference.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:39 AM   #2
HerpsOfNM
Moose

And the rf / rc lava het anery from Tom Thompson

I don’t have photos of the caramel bloods yet

Old 03-01-2018, 10:49 PM   #3
jautumn75
Gorgeous babies. I'd like to see how the lemon blood progresses!

Old 03-05-2018, 04:53 PM   #4
Corning
I have no idea what a lava snow would look like but tessera makes every one that much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-06-2018, 01:18 AM   #5
regnar
The Lava Snow looks really good!

Old 03-17-2018, 07:08 PM   #6
Seriva Senkalora
Nice outcome.

But I am sorry to tell you, that Honey Blood and Lemon Blood already exist.
Honey blood was bred first in 2011 and the first Lemon Bloods have hatched in 2016.

Yours are really nice and at least part of the first handful of these morphs.

Cheers
Seriva

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google