CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

My corn collection

Old 12-08-2017, 07:21 AM   #11
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
They are all lovely. Your first snake, the amel, is not a motley.
lol yeah I figured that. It's just what the person I got him from had told me. They probably got confused because the orange circles between the saddles had a white border and is a slightly different shade than the orange background.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:33 AM   #12
April0684
Really nice, I love their names!

Old 12-09-2017, 11:52 AM   #13
MysticExotics
Beautiful collection! I especially love the Miami's, those are my favorite as well.

Who is Gothi from?

Old 12-11-2017, 07:49 AM   #14
67temp
Gothi is one of my 5 from Walter Smith. She was from clutch #48 this year.

Old 12-28-2017, 07:27 AM   #15
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Beautiful collection! I especially love the Miami's, those are my favorite as well.

Who is Gothi from?
MysticExotics, after some reading on here it looks like the female Walter used to make Gothi came actually came from you.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...22&postcount=6

Since Hannibal and Skull-crusher were in blue when I did the last photo shoot, I managed to find some time this weekend to get updated pics of those two instead of their baby pictures.

Hannibal -

Old 12-28-2017, 07:40 AM   #16
67temp
Skull-crusher (aka baconface because it looks like he has strips of bacon on his cheeks) -

Old 04-09-2018, 08:42 AM   #17
67temp
I managed to hold off on buying any more corns for a while. I only had a pewter stripe on my want list. A week ago I was browsing on kingsnake and saw one that had pretty unique eyes (red pupil and blue iris). The seller was semi local and was also vending at a show I was at this past weekend. She was listed as a blue eyed snow or ultramel anery. The first two pics are from the seller. Once I got her I checked her belly and it is lacking any checkering.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:46 AM   #18
67temp
I was only planning on picking up the 1 snake this weekend but plans change and I ended up getting a total of 3. I let my wife talk me into getting an orange Halloween amazon tree boa.

During the show another vendor I'm friends with waved me over to her booth. I help this vendor take care of the reptiles she breeds, care for her personal collection of snakes, and setup for shows. I was expecting her to ask me to watch her table while she ran to the bathroom or got something to eat. Nope instead I get "Hey, I want to buy this retic but I don't have any extra room. Do you want one of my corns?". So this is my new guy, he already had the name Demitri. He is an amel het charcoal ph anery and originally came from Sarah's snake shop. He's going to take a little while to get him use to being handled.

Looks like I'm going to have a bunch in quartine now.

Old 04-11-2018, 06:23 PM   #19
LDELPLATO
Hannibal is real awesome, what's he made of? Lol

Old 04-12-2018, 07:23 AM   #20
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDELPLATO View Post
Hannibal is real awesome, what's he made of? Lol
Thanks!

Dame - Honey bloodred het amel
Sir - Miami caramel het sunkissed, amel, cinder and blood red
Hannibal - Honey (caramel & sunkissed) bloodred with Miami lineage, PH amel and cinder.

Pics of the parents:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google