CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

House guests (will be available for new homes)

Old 05-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
MysticExotics
House guests (will be available for new homes)

I have some snakes in house, from a friend of mine, Matt (NWBloodlines), that I offered to take in & help him find homes for.

First is Travis, an '08 SMR Salmon male, that is the result of a project Don was working on with a guy named Travis. Travis looks more Salmon colored than Spiro. Travis had a hemipene injury last year during breeding, did still fertilize a few eggs, one baby hatched last year. He healed up well, & bred the same Champagne female this year, who is due to lay eggs any day now. **Found a home**

Next is Spiro, an '09 SMR Coral male.**Found a home**

Gisselle is an '06 Champagne female, from Bayou Reptiles. She's due to lay eggs any day now.**Found a home**

Then there is this very red male, that is a Normal, het for Bloodred, Christmas & Hypo, produced by Kathy Nicks. Matt ended up with two, both males. He's an '08 or '09. **Found a home**

Last but not least, is an SMR Coral Motley female hatchling. She was sent to Matt as a non/problem feeder, but has eaten every meal since she arrived in the PNW. She'll be sticking around for a bit, I want to see how she progresses. (I was really hoping she would be a male, to pair with Hekate, my Anery Motley, because she has a nice pink wash on the top of her upper body.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
Tara80
They're gorgeous Heather! I'm glad you picked them up. I wonder if the coral mots I have from Don are related to your last one there...

Old 05-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
Lennycorn
The motley has got my eye!!

Old 05-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
Buzzard
Very pretty group....

Old 05-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #5
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara80 View Post
They're gorgeous Heather! I'm glad you picked them up. I wonder if the coral mots I have from Don are related to your last one there...
Thanks Tara! I'm sure it's possible. How old are yours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
The motley has got my eye!!
Well, if she doesn't end up staying here, Steph has first dibs on her, but you are next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Very pretty group....
Thanks Buzz! Although they're only house guests, they are fun to have around.
I also have a gorgeous Okeetee male het for Sunkissed (unk history) that will be here for a year or two, gonna work on some Sunkissed stuff
He, is feistier than my MBK. Apparently he will strike just for the heck of it. This is going to be fun. Hehe

Old 05-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #6
Buzzard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwheather View Post
He, is feistier than my MBK. Apparently he will strike just for the heck of it. This is going to be fun. Hehe
Yea!!! more bite club pics...lol

Old 05-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #7
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Yea!!! more bite club pics...lol
LOL! I'll try to remember to keep my camera handy.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #8
MysticExotics
Bob, The Salmon Snow is the first one pictured, the Coral Snow is the second one pictured. Both are from SMR

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google