CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Chewy's P.B. kittens get their own thread!

Old 09-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #31
carol
Last but not least is Lady, she is the most active and she is always plotting to take over the world. Typical girl. We had such a hard time choosing between them all. Although her and Chancho didn't quite make the bob cat look a like boat, I think they are both very striking in their own way.
Lady was the first to figure out how to climb on the bed, and was very generous about showing everyone else how to do it.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:33 AM   #32
ArpeggioAngel
God Carol, they are growing up so fast. And such adorable fluffiness! I would never be able to put them down...I would just want to be constantly snuggling them!
That photo of G with the skateboard is begging for an LOLcat...hopefully Nanci or Robbie can do one?!?!

Old 09-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #33
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
God Carol, they are growing up so fast. And such adorable fluffiness! I would never be able to put them down...I would just want to be constantly snuggling them!
That photo of G with the skateboard is begging for an LOLcat...hopefully Nanci or Robbie can do one?!?!
I can't believe they are going to be seven weeks tomorrow! They just had thier eyes open when I left for Daytona! Time just flies. They are so fun to watch now. It is very hard not to carry G everywhere you go because he never wants down and just purrs the whole time.

My nephew came over a week or so ago and we brought out my sons old hot wheels for him to play with. The kittens immediately stole them. My nephew was so mad at them. LOL. (He's two). Then my son gave them some tech decks and they love those too!

Old 09-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #34
RobbiesCornField
Those have GOT to be the worlds cutest kittens!

Old 09-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #35
The_Thunderer
Wow, Carol!!!! They look so good that this cat hating, cat allergy man is wishing otherwise! LOL.

Of course I love "G", but they all look SUPER intelligent and inquisitive. I guess, looking at them, I can understand why there ARE cat lovers.

Just and ignorant question... they have a very "wild cat" look to them... almost lynx/bobcat like. Is that just their breed?

Old 09-21-2009, 07:40 PM   #36
Nanci
Did someone say LOLCat??

Old 09-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #37
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Did someone say LOLCat??

LMAO - PRICELESS!!!!

Old 09-21-2009, 07:52 PM   #38
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Did someone say LOLCat??
LOL... Funny that his original name was "Goliath". Goes with the LOLCAT pic!

Old 09-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #39
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
Wow, Carol!!!! They look so good that this cat hating, cat allergy man is wishing otherwise! LOL.

Of course I love "G", but they all look SUPER intelligent and inquisitive. I guess, looking at them, I can understand why there ARE cat lovers.

Just and ignorant question... they have a very "wild cat" look to them... almost lynx/bobcat like. Is that just their breed?
Thanks! I do love that none of them sport that "blank stare" you can see in some kittens. LOL. The breed is meant to look as much like Bob Cats as possible. Some sources say there is Bob Cat lineage, some swear there isn't. *shrug*

Quote:
Did someone say LOLCat??
I soooo wish I could rep you!

Old 09-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #40
Jessicat
Wicket is a perfect name for that little fluff ball! Awwww takes me back..

Sorry if I'm out of the loop, my summer's been pretty intense, but are these guys half Bobcat or Lynx or something? Their dad looks like he's straight from a zoo!

They remind me of a fluffier more Maine Coon like version of the Savannah, a cross between a Bengal domesticated cat and the African Wild Cat. They're beautiful, but would be waaaayyyy too much cat for me (unless I was rich and could afford to have a huge caged habitat for them).

Too bad about little Stumps. His name reminded me of Stumptown Coffee. The looking over the shoulder picture is just tooo cute! Good luck with the rest of them!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google