CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

No better person.....

Old 09-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
Gronk
Thumbs up No better person.....

To any first timer visiting Carol's little corner here......

You won't a find a better quality person, or nicer snakes, than you will here. I've been dealing with Carol for about 5 years now and she is a sweetheart.

There a lot of really good people in the hobby and Carol is in that "cut above". You can buy from her without reservation and WILL be pleased ! <G>

I just wanted to post this, unsolicited, to pass on the good word. <Smile>.

Old 09-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
Nanci
I agree! Although I am very small-time, I can say that LBR snakes represent the largest group from a single breeder of any in my collection. I am extremely proud of and pleased with each and every one of them! Cherry, Jasmine, Jasper, El Wray and Zorra. I turn to Carol time and time again for advice, and she always finds the time to help. Thank you, Carol!!!

Old 09-30-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
starsevol
I have to put in my 2 cents here.
I have only dealt with Carol one time, and would not hesitate to do it again. Her animals are top notch and she is pleasant and easy to deal with. Can't say enough good things about her!

Old 10-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #4
carol
Awww, thanks guys! That really means a lot to me! I try hard to do the best I can, sometimes my schedule limits me and I wish I could do better.

*Big Hug*

Old 10-01-2009, 12:17 AM   #5
Reptilekyle64
I have yet to do business with Carol, but I plan on doing some before the 09 season ends. Iam always impressed to see her animals in the forums.

Old 10-01-2009, 09:47 PM   #6
Shiari
Carol is positively wonderful to do business with and has some truly incredible snakes. I love every single creature I've gotten from her, and the majority of my snakes that came from breeders are from her stock.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
Lynnea
Thumbs up

I definitely give an enthusiastic two thumbs up for Carol; she's super and her snakes are top-notch--thanks again, Carol!!

Old 10-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
NFS07
Just got done working with her and I could not be happier with what I was sent. I told her what I was looking for and she found me something that was far better then I had planned on. I can't wait to see how he grows. Thanks again. Anyone looking for a great snake and an easy time getting one there is no reason to look anywhere else.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:52 AM   #9
Mark Beverly
Thumbs up

I must echo everyone else's response here. I have purchased several snakes on several different occasions from Carol and each and every transaction was perfect. If I had three thumbs, they would all be up for Carol.

Old 11-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
Wylie
Thumbs up

I just want to say... Carol, your Miami's are just plain out of this world... totally stunning!!! I drool everytime I see (oh and yes I actually LOOK for them, hehe just so I can oggle) threads with any of your Miami's in them, particularly the ones with reddish/brown saddles with thick black borders on a very clean silver background... whoa, just whoa!!! Oh okay, and even the ones with crimson saddles with not much of a border on a clean silver background... oggle, oggle, oggle, LOL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google