CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Vomited mouse day after emergency surgery

Old 02-13-2017, 05:24 PM   #11
insomniac101
I just wanted to commend Erik for all he has done for this little snake! I had originally planned to meet him at the vet's office this morning, but couldn't get out of work.

He stopped by my office with her, on his way home from the vet. Other than being a little thin, she was alert and active. He found this poor snake in a parking lot, in below freezing weather. He saw that she was hurt, so he kept her warm until he could get her to the ER.

This is an individual who will have to do without a lot of things for awhile, because he chose to help an animal in need, rather than walk away.

You're awesome Erik!

Kathy

Old 02-13-2017, 07:28 PM   #12
Nanci
VERY AMAZING!!!

I'm so glad you could lay eyes on her, so Erik could be reassured by a fellow snake lover.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:52 PM   #13
esreivko
Kathy you are very kind. You are also the one that paid most of our bill today when you'd never even met me so dont forget abt yourself. Thank you for all your help. Also Nanci you have been very reassuring and informative since the very beginning of this adventure. Dollysmom has also been very supportive. I'm really glad I found this forum. Even more glad that we appear to be heading in the right direction. Now we gotta start putting on some weight

Old 02-14-2017, 03:53 PM   #14
texasreb
I hope she pulls through for you. Kudos for being such a kind soul.

Old 02-14-2017, 05:16 PM   #15
esreivko
We appreciate your well wishes texasreb. I am optimistic about the future. After all we've had pretty good juju so far

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google