CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Atlas - Stripe Creamsicle

Old 03-09-2016, 11:50 PM   #51
Kalista
A quick update: Atlas has taken several meals of fuzzies and is steadily gaining weight. Tonight he hung out with me on the couch and got a bit adventurous. After I took this photo I mentally captioned it:

Danger Noodle, on his way down Couch Mountain (via the fuzzy blanket)!

Old 04-24-2016, 02:11 AM   #52
Kalista
Atlas has been with us for just over a year now! He's come a long way from that first weight of 12 grams!

Current stats are 63 grams and a length of 2ft 4in! All is well here. Haven't been around much but I am hoping that will change a bit more over the summer.

A most recent picture is here. I could not get it sized down for the forum.

Old 04-24-2016, 02:13 AM   #53
Kalista
And because I still love taking photos of his colors/pattern....

Old 04-24-2016, 07:46 AM   #54
Karl_Mcknight
he is definitely the color of a creamsicle

Very handsome animal

Old 04-24-2016, 10:35 AM   #55
DollysMom
Beautiful! It is so nice to watch Atlas grow up.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:47 PM   #56
Kalista
Just a few quick pics before tonight's feeding. He was very curious about the plant area I set up near the couch - he was a little 'Danger Noodle' about checking out all the places he could squeeze into. He wound himself under the table, across the brace, down one of the legs and back up again. I figure if nothing else it's good exercise.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:12 PM   #57
DollysMom
Your little adventurer is stunning! I especially love the shot in the upper right hand corner. So very cute.

Old 03-23-2017, 11:25 AM   #58
Kalista
Update:

We've been having some issues with Atlas. I'm aware of the issues that have caused the most recent regurge last week (sizing up from fuzzy to hopper) but his continuing weight loss is really bothering me. He's hovering around 60g down from nearly 90g a few months ago.

He has developed that 'saggy' or 'wrinkled' bit of loose skin on the last third or so of his body. He does not seem dehydrated and is drinking well. I've taken him back down to a fuzzy that's dusted with Nutribac. He was fed on Tuesday - there was a small lump yesterday afternoon. He passed some urates last night but no fecal matter.

I've check and rechecked my husbandry. Warm side is 82-85 regulated with a HerpStat and cool side ranges in high 50's-60's (ambient temp). He's fairly active and temperament is normal.

I've made him an appointment with a vet and requested a fecal be done. I'm kind of at my wits end as to what else I could possibly do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google