CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 01:08 PM   #131
kdickens
A couple days ago I got Loopy out for his meal and boy was I surprised! I had never seen him so ugly ... ever! The grayest shade of yuck. Anyway ... I wish I'd taken a pic but put him back in his viv without feeding him. I told myself there's no way he can't shed soon. So this morning .... yea! Finally. The last known shed that I'm aware of was Aug 25. I know, impossible. But I've been waiting and waiting. So I know he feels better! (I know I do!) Tonight, or maybe tomorrow, I'll feed him.

Old 03-02-2017, 10:26 PM   #132
DollysMom
Wow, he looks great!

Don't feel bad, Cleo went about 120 days between her last two sheds. She had been shedding every 45 days or so. I was so glad when she finallly did a few weeks ago.

Yesterday, I went to get Mandy out and she was deep in blue so I put her back right away. I like you I should have got a picture, but I don't have the heart to bother her. She's on her normal 90 to 100 day schedule though. ''Tis the season Ken!

Back to your beautiful, stunning boy-- he's beyond beautiful. You are doing a great job with him!

Old 03-03-2017, 05:13 AM   #133
DLena
Love the eye cap on Loopy's shed. He did such a perfect job. I hope that he gets an extra delicious mouse for all that hard work. He's so handsome.

Old 03-23-2017, 05:00 PM   #134
kdickens
Today I got Loopy out for a quick bite ... no, we didn't go to McDonald's but that's an idea for another day. He did eat though and I believe he's about ready to move up in food size ... he weighed in today at 153g! I wanted to measure him too but couldn't find my ruler ... oh well, another day I suppose. I'm holding out for one or two more feedings since I've got a few of that food size left! And Loopy doesn't really care as long as he gets something! I took these prior to chow!

Old 03-24-2017, 05:46 PM   #135
DollysMom
He's just so beautiful, Ken! He may have had a slow start but he's really growing now!

Old 03-24-2017, 06:04 PM   #136
DLena
Loopy looks like orange sherbet. He's quite the handsome fella.

Old 03-24-2017, 06:59 PM   #137
Karl_Mcknight
Have you tried to place him under a "Black Light?" I bet he'd glow.

Whoa...... this brings back bad acid trip memories from the 70's

Old 04-20-2017, 07:58 PM   #138
kdickens
Well, today Loopy 'upgraded' to what they call a 'small mouse' ... so he's into the big boy food now! I weighed him just before chow time and he's now 163 g.
After eating there was a definite 'bulge' in his tummy, something I don't think I'd ever seen before. So I guess he's happy!

Old 04-20-2017, 08:08 PM   #139
Karl_Mcknight
He will be asking you to borrow the keys to the car in no time

Old 04-20-2017, 08:19 PM   #140
kdickens
Absolutely not! (He still has training wheels on his bike)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google