CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Special delivery from Strange Cargo

Old 12-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #41
Nanci
It's interesting that the female has green saddles and the male has peach saddles. How can that be, even???

Old 12-09-2013, 07:01 PM   #42
Chip
I've held these things side by side since they got here trying to figure out if they are both the same thing. They are clutchmates, but perhaps one isn't homo hypo? Strawberry? I do know I am enjoying watching these progress. I hope I can remember to keep to with the photos.

Old 09-19-2014, 07:04 PM   #43
Chip
Well, I've been slack on updating these. Took a couple phone snaps today, but they caught the colors pretty well. They look nothing alike at this point, but I think both are very pretty.

Male:

Female:

Old 09-19-2014, 07:06 PM   #44
hypnoctopus
They are both really neat, but totally different.

Old 09-19-2014, 07:49 PM   #45
Mark_L
Wow!! I like them both a lot. Keep the updates coming. It would be interesting to see what they produce if you breed them. I was looking forward to Graham making so e available this year. Hopefully whoever he sold his stock to will.

Old 09-19-2014, 07:54 PM   #46
Tavia
I love that male!

Old 09-19-2014, 08:10 PM   #47
Chip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
I love that male!
He's a jerk! Female is a sweetheart. Yeah, I might pair them up next year, we'll see what she weighs. I'm not going to push them, but I'll keep them up through winter, so probably 50/50.

Old 09-20-2014, 06:05 PM   #48
ravendance
They are both stunning!!! It's awesome to see how much they have changed....so Strange Cargo (Graham) isn't breeding anymore? Chip, I shall have to keep you in mind

Old 09-20-2014, 06:27 PM   #49
Chip
I haven't talked to Graham in a while, I was saddened to hear he'd sold off most of his collection. There comes a time for us all to do that though, I reckon. With any luck she'll be big enough to go next year. I'm still keeping her on a 5 day schedule, but she has a lot of size to put on between now and spring.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:45 PM   #50
LRDJ
Outstanding couple!....Looking forward to the outcome.

Orlando

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google