CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Atlas - Stripe Creamsicle

Old 01-05-2016, 07:30 PM   #41
Kalista
Came home from work tonight to find that Atlas had regurgitated his mouse from Sunday's feeding. We'll follow Kathy Love's protocol. Thankfully, I have Nutri-Bac on hand. I don't really see any obvious factors that point to why - temps are good, prey size was normal, etc. I'm going to keep a closer watch on temps in the room since we've had our first round of winter weather, and I may bump him up to 88 on his warm side (was ar 86).

Right after we took the mouse out, Atlas peeped out through the Aspen and looked at me for a few minutes while I told him (for my own peace of mind) that I was sorry and we'd get him all fixed up. Oddly enough, I was relieved by the fact that he was curious and not hidden away.

Next update in about 8-10 days, I guess.

Old 01-05-2016, 07:34 PM   #42
DollysMom
I'm so sad this happened. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that Atlas's next meal goes well.

Old 01-05-2016, 08:37 PM   #43
Zimmer
Handsome fellow you have there, I love his colors and how they have changed. He will be a stunner! Hope he keeps his next meal down for you

Old 01-05-2016, 08:41 PM   #44
Kalista
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
I'm so sad this happened. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that Atlas's next meal goes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
Handsome fellow you have there, I love his colors and how they have changed. He will be a stunner! Hope he keeps his next meal down for you

Thanks so much! I was pretty upset when it happened but I trust that things will work out.

Old 01-13-2016, 09:21 PM   #45
Kalista
The pinkie head (with Nutribac) went down with no issues. Based on his behavior you'd never have known there was an issue. I weighed him prior to feeding as I was concerned about any weight loss - it was very minimal. Checked all his temps before he went back in. Keeping our fingers crossed!

Old 01-14-2016, 08:29 AM   #46
DollysMom
So glad to hear his recovery is going well.

Old 01-28-2016, 12:15 PM   #47
Kalista
Protocol was interrupted by a shed - that brat is seriously stressing me out!

He took a half pink with Nutribac last night. We're doing good so far.

I really miss hanging out with him. This forum is probably the only place in the world I can say that without a second thought. You guys are the best.

Old 01-30-2016, 01:47 AM   #48
Myca
Atlas is quite the beauty. I love that sweet little face.

Old 02-07-2016, 10:27 PM   #49
Kalista
Atlas took a whole pink this week - we're on the right track! I weighed him tonight and he's a solid 44 grams. I really worried about this regurge protocol causing him to lose weight but that has not been the case.

Old 02-13-2016, 09:16 PM   #50
Kalista
Atlas took his second pink earlier this week. I got him out tonight for a few minutes and he made himself very comfortable on my shoulder (under my sweater) while my son and I finished up a movie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google