CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Id please?

Old 10-18-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
Msart
Id please?

Hi all! I'm excited to say we got our first corn the other day. I'm more familiar with boas, but we needed something safe for my 8 month old daughter. So we went with a lil corn. Can anybody tell me what he looks like to you? Just curious and not too hip on all the corn morphs. I think he's darling regardless

Old 10-18-2016, 09:45 AM   #2
BLKfly
Looks like a miami

Old 10-18-2016, 11:06 AM   #3
hypnoctopus
It doesn't look like a Miami to me. It looks like one of the hypo genes, probably ultramel.

Old 10-18-2016, 01:44 PM   #4
Dragonling
Natural lighting would be more helpful for identification. Is it just me or is this pic a bit Instagram-y? :P Definitely looks like some kind of hypo though.

Old 10-18-2016, 02:11 PM   #5
Msart
Sorry about the instagramy look to the picture. My phone's flash distorts the image a bit. He just had a meal so I will get a better picture later

Old 10-18-2016, 02:14 PM   #6
Shiari
Hypo or ultramel. Not miami; too much orange already coming into the ground color.

Old 10-18-2016, 02:41 PM   #7
BLKfly
sorry bout that you guys, it does look like an ultramel. I'm not all there today, my opal (noodle) died last night :'(

Old 10-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #8
daddio207
A better pic of the eyes would help

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKfly View Post
sorry bout that you guys, it does look like an ultramel. I'm not all there today, my opal (noodle) died last night :'(
Sorry for your loss

Never a need to apologize especially for a guess of a morph based on a pic.

Old 10-18-2016, 04:55 PM   #9
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKfly View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Old 10-19-2016, 11:41 AM   #10
Msart
Hope these are better!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google