• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Not hungry - missed a meal

Reggie Wriggle

For the first time since I had Reggie he has not eaten his weekly meal. Reggie is nearly two years old. I have been feeding him a medium mouse once a week. For the past few weeks he as been really active. His eyes are bright, tongue flickering, his shows no sign of shedding. I have not been over handling. However, is has temporarily moved room which his room is being decorated. The temperatures is the room are slightly different. The hot section is hot a hot and the warm section is warmer. Could this be the cause?

I wouldn't worry about it. It might just be the change in scenery and temperature. What are the temps in his tank?

The temperatures are 21.7 - 26.8 and 22.3 - 24.4, humidity 45% - 48%. I have put a fan heater in the room with a timer to increase room temperature.

Just ordered a heater with thermostat for his room. Now I should be able to set the temperatures correctly during winter.

Back