CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Re-Introduction

Old 07-20-2018, 03:17 AM   #1
Gemini8910
Re-Introduction

Hey y'all.

When I logged in today it showed my last visit as March 2013 so I figured maybe I should do this whole introduction thing over again, since I've changed so much and I doubt people remember who I am anyways lol. Thought about just making a new account but this one's got history, cringey as it was for me to look back on, so I guess I can keep it.

So yeah. My boy(?) Lorenzo is about six years old now, still doing well as far as I can tell. He scared me a bit recently (not eating, being sluggish, etc.), but I'm pretty sure I just accidentally threw off his day/night or season cycle when my own sleep cycle (and thus room light turned on/off cycle) got messed up, cause he's doing better now.

I'll see if I can get an updated pic for my profile at some point haha.

Randomly got inspired to look more into the whole genetics/breeding/serious parts of this hobby now that I'm older, finally got treated for all my mental health stuff, and hoping to get my own place at some point within the next few years. I've been strictly informed by my parents that there's no more animals allowed in this house so I gotta wait til then to really think about getting more snakes and maybe trying out breeding. But I figure there's no harm in looking into it now whenever I'm bored to try to plan stuff ahead of time.

I'll probably be around here and there, lurking and maybe asking some questions or offering my two cents every once in awhile. Feel free to drop me a message or something any time too.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:49 AM   #2
Corning
Welcome back. Glad you are feeling better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google