• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Never did post one of these- meet Timothy!

brian60

Like many, I am new to the Corn Snake world! I have always had a passion for snakes in a way growing up because I started having the mindset of "if it is minding it's own business leave it alone." Therefore I began getting pretty bad at people in my area who kill snakes for no reason at all. Sure, an errant copperhead near children where the mom freaks and reacts or something I won't yell about as much...but every other situation you really do not ever need to kill a poor snake. Never have I owned one though until now. I love the corns similar to normals but with a little more brown to them and contrasting lighter orange. Not exactly a strong orange color...but enough for a pretty contrast.

I came across Timothy Francesco here on R&S Corn Snakes on Facebook after searching around to several breeders. I highly recommend the company because his customer service and compassion for the well being of the snake and the professionalism shown towards me was top notch. Anyway, here is Timothy, the Hypo Okeetee Corn Snake:
c3be7a7899e87395686d0ac567de9ce5.jpg
16e85a5cf4249425c42a23d83db20368.jpg
bb664a62ac65ebdf16ad0c4bef4491ec.jpg
1782fed8ae473a02705fb6b00a710f59.jpg
3bffc44ec4c078c039d0e22974627ac4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well, the way it formatted this post with the pictures on the desktop version is quite awful, I must say.

He’s lovely well worth waiting for
How old is he welcome to corn snake keepers
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the addiction! Timothy looks great, congrats!

I can already tell you I only wanted to get ONE snake and my girlfriend (who likes snakes as well and is definitely an animal person!) definitely won't appreciate me feeling this way...but I already kinda want another one :)

I will see how I feel in a few months!

Hi I know what you mean I got George at nine months old
What about 8 months later I got my zusee she a girl that have different viv
I would love to get a ball python my husband says NO
pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back