CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

2nd 05: Flare, Female Butter

Old 08-29-2006, 12:16 PM   #1
E.Crassus
2nd 05: Flare, Female Butter

Next in my 05 gallery is Flare, a female butter from Nigel Gooding at corn morphs here in the UK, her parents though are from Serpenco and were imported by David Kershaw, top guy.
Unlike Rimso shes a cute as a kitten and has an angelic temprement.
enjoy.

Old 08-30-2006, 12:32 PM   #2
grdn1014
absolutly gorgeous!!! i want one >< heh

Old 08-30-2006, 08:12 PM   #3
Mrs InsaneOne
Sweet looking butter! I love the pattern of her saddles!

Jenn

Old 09-01-2006, 12:40 PM   #4
grdn1014
to be quite honest, its head looks more butter, but the tail seems to be more creamsicle. im still amazed by this snake. who did you buy it from and was it a confirmed butter?

Old 09-01-2006, 01:45 PM   #5
E.Crassus
Quote:
Originally Posted by grdn1014
to be quite honest, its head looks more butter, but the tail seems to be more creamsicle. im still amazed by this snake. who did you buy it from and was it a confirmed butter?
I bought it from Nigel Gooding at Corn Morphs here in the UK.
The parents of this girl (and her brother who I also have) are both serpenco butters imported by Dave Kershaw.
Butters do seem to take a long time to develop full yellow and personally I like it like this, gives them a nice effect.
The colours are a bit misleading to some but in the flesh she is far more yellow where the white is and the shape of her shows shes all corn, no creamsicle stuff here top quality girl.
She will be producing (hopefully) offspring in 2008 when she will be bred to a amel stripe or normal mot het butter and hypo, we shall see.
cheers for comments.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google