CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

My Odd Little Motley

Old 09-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #1
CaptBogart
My Odd Little Motley

Ok, so I was cruising around Daytona with my list just about complete when I ran into a guy I would run into at the local shop. He had his table set up and his brother showed me these motleys they produced from a Sunglow Mot het caramel, pos het Anery x Pastel Mot (unknown hets). The sides of the little guy had a grey/blue tinge, brown saddles, and pink motley dots... I got him real cheap, and I have an Anery Mot female without a future mate, so why not. Today I took him outside for some pics in the sun, and boy talk about a difference in the ground color... What do you think?

Great perfect Mot pattern...

Has an intense look too, but very sweet...

So, what do you guys think? Can't wait until he gets some sheds out of the way to see which way he turns....

Old 09-01-2006, 03:40 PM   #2
princess
He's very striking! I hope he keeps the contrast to his colours!

Old 09-01-2006, 03:41 PM   #3
princess
Oh, I should add by the way, those photos are stunning

Old 09-01-2006, 03:55 PM   #4
Paradox
That snake is amazing! And here is yet another person I could easily mistake for a proffesional photographer.

Old 09-01-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
DaemoNox
Very nice; I vote anery mot with a pastel influence already showing. Definatly a snake to watch grow up!

Old 09-01-2006, 04:38 PM   #6
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
He's very striking! I hope he keeps the contrast to his colours!
I hope the saddles lighten to that steel grey color like my female... That would look great with the high white...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox
That snake is amazing! And here is yet another person I could easily mistake for a proffesional photographer.
He's actually pretty cool, and very inquisitive, trying to reach out as far as he can with just the tip of his tail wrapped around a finger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemoNox
Very nice; I vote anery mot with a pastel influence already showing. Definatly a snake to watch grow up!
Oh yeah, he's an Anery. I really like the high white, the Anerys I've seen around all have grey as the ground color. At a little over a month old, it's still too early to tell which way he'll go though... so, I guess I'll have to keep posting pics....

Old 09-01-2006, 05:56 PM   #7
SnakeAround
Could he not be a caramel anery, which does show some caramel in his saddles?

Old 09-01-2006, 06:55 PM   #8
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel
Could he not be a caramel anery, which does show some caramel in his saddles?
Interesting point, but I have seen that color of saddles on Anerys before...

Old 09-01-2006, 10:28 PM   #9
carol
Looks like a Caramel Mot to me.

Old 09-01-2006, 11:48 PM   #10
Mrs InsaneOne
He is a gorgeous motley! I love the dark saddles on the mostly white background! Looking forward to seeing more pics as he grows older!

Jenn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google