CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Can You Smell What the Rock is...

Old 09-01-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
CaptBogart
Can You Smell What the Rock is...

Cooking?
Rock, who's a little blue right now, but is looking pretty good even in old clothes....
Rock, 1.0 '06 Granite (Anery Bloodred)

and....

And one from last night....

Thanks for the look

Old 09-01-2006, 05:28 PM   #2
mbdorfer
For some reason, I like the 3rd pic the best. I think it's the overall texture of the photo Nice looking snake Joe, can't wait to see the new skin!

Old 09-01-2006, 05:34 PM   #3
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdorfer
For some reason, I like the 3rd pic the best. I think it's the overall texture of the photo Nice looking snake Joe, can't wait to see the new skin!
Mine too, he looks good on flannel... I'll have to try to talk you into visiting soon. I work on the weekends, (at least lately), but still get home around 3:30

Old 09-01-2006, 05:36 PM   #4
gwb8568
nice looking snake................and great name. does he give the mice the "rock bottom"

Old 09-01-2006, 06:15 PM   #5
Roy Munson
He's cool looking Joe. I like all three photos. "Rock" is a good name, but I'm still trying to get over "Sediment".

Old 09-01-2006, 06:39 PM   #6
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
He's cool looking Joe. I like all three photos. "Rock" is a good name, but I'm still trying to get over "Sediment".
I know, that name... um.... rocks! Wished I would have thought of it, but it was a toss up between Rock and Basaltic...... He may still end up as Basaltic Rock....

Old 09-01-2006, 11:31 PM   #7
Mrs InsaneOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBogart
I know, that name... um.... rocks! Wished I would have thought of it, but it was a toss up between Rock and Basaltic...... He may still end up as Basaltic Rock....

And here I thought that people would snicker more over the name Sediment and that my poor stripe would carry the stigma of a silly name for the rest of his live. Beats Mr. Stone though. lol

Rock is looking awsome! That last pic is spectacular but I really love how clear the clouded eyes show in both of the first pictures!

Jenn

Old 09-02-2006, 05:08 AM   #8
SnakeAround
Cutiepie snakey!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google