CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Clementine - Lava Cinder

Old 01-17-2021, 10:28 PM   #11
carol
Wow, great job! Have you tried leaving the pink in overnight?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Old 01-17-2021, 10:31 PM   #12
hypnoctopus
Yeah, each time she's refused, I've reheated it and left it overnight. I tried doing it once in a deli cup (covered with a dark towel) and once in her enclosure.

Old 01-18-2021, 12:17 AM   #13
carol
Sorry she's a brat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Old 01-22-2021, 07:09 PM   #14
hypnoctopus
Another success tonight, using pretty much the same method. This time I didn't bother washing the pinkie or drying it off. But I still brained it and very gently jiggled it. It still took several minutes of intense interest for her to actually eat it, but this time she struck and coiled. But I'm really relieved that she will at least eat this way! Hopefully each feed will get a little easier and she'll require less babying. I think after she's done digesting this meal, I will go ahead and start handling her occasionally. And do some photos! I've been looking forward to that.

Old 01-25-2021, 09:00 PM   #15
SnakeCreations
Congrats!!

-Tonya

Old 01-26-2021, 07:07 PM   #16
hypnoctopus
Popped Clementine into the light box for some proper photos today. She did well! Very cooperative. I handled her while I uploaded images and looked through them. She was pretty calm to handle, although she can be a bit tail buzzy.

Old 01-26-2021, 07:52 PM   #17
SnakeCreations
Nice photos! She is super pretty, congrats!

Old 01-27-2021, 10:27 PM   #18
hypnoctopus
Clementine got a peach fuzzy tonight since she's now sitting at 15 grams. I brained it, barely even gave it a little jiggle for her and she went crazy. Looped coils over it again and again for several seconds. So glad she's getting the hang of this frozen-thawed thing!

Old 02-21-2021, 09:13 PM   #19
hypnoctopus
Clementine is doing great with her feeds now! She's now had two consecutive feeds in a deli cup with the other snakes all around her and ate no problem. I have still brained her mouse both times, but next feed I'll give it to her without braining. I'm really relieved she's being so good now!

Old 02-21-2021, 10:18 PM   #20
MysticExotics
Glad to hear it!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google