• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2018 Blizzard Palmetto Male

Highball

This is the only male palmetto I produced this year. I'd love to keep him but I'm grading him at discount quality due to his larger than average eyeballs.

So he's available at $850 OBO. He eats frozen thawed pinkies off the ground. His personality is mildly flighty, no aggression.

His mature color will be white with greenish-yellow speckles if he ends up like the blizzard palmetto on Ian's Vivarium. The iris will also develop to have more opacity than a non-palmetto blizzard.

Parents were both charcoal het amel palmetto from Travis Whistler. Both parents also are likely het anery.

Shipping available at cost. Located in Nebraska.

Email or text any questions: [email protected] or (310) 402-7467

Attachments

• Blizzard Palmetto Male 3.jpg
    Blizzard Palmetto Male 3.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 140
  • Blizzard Palmetto male 1.jpg
    Blizzard Palmetto male 1.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Blizzard Palmetto Male 2.jpg
    Blizzard Palmetto Male 2.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 141
  • Blizzard Palmetto Eye.jpg
    Blizzard Palmetto Eye.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 138
I thought the Palmetto ace card was the spotted pattern ?!?

The Blizzard is obviously a stunning morph but ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought the Palmetto ace card was the spotted pattern ?!?

The Blizzard is obviously a stunning morph but ....

Can't edit for some reason ..

but .... does the lack of spots increase the value or diminish it ?

Everyone has their individual tastes so I would just be giving my personal opinion if I said less visible spots make it more or less valuable. If one had an amel het palmetto female and a charcoal het palmetto female, a blizzard palmetto male becomes quite valuable. Or for instance if someone is looking for the whitest possible corn snake they can find, etc. Hopefully he will find someone who loves him for who he is ;)

Back